“Bess Burger Bar!!!”

Black Angus Yerevan
Ranked #5 of 821 Restaurants in Yerevan
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Stylish burger bar that serves fine burgers, fries, gourmet pizzas, salads, soups, beer and soft drinks. Freshly squized juices, big variety of coffees and teas as well as ice-cream are also available.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

my waitress was Milena, she was very nice and i loved this place and her very much!!!! thank you for good food

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Today I have visited to Black Angus with my friend. And I would like to say that everything was very good. And the service and the staff and the sphere. Especially the soup of broccoli and the potato. And I would like to thank Aznar the sunny girl for being kind and warm

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a stressful day because of exams, we came to relax a bit, so we chose to come here I tried the Bacon burger and it was amazing, the service was excellent thank you Garik and Yeva, will come again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Today I have been at Mashtots Ave. Rost beaf burger was so tasty...And special thanks for good service to Lilit ..❤

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food at black Angus is always amazing. But what's even more striking is the quality of the service. We had a very nice waitress, Lilith, who was very patient and helpful when we had a hard time deciding what to get.
Would recommend this place for the awesome burgers, drinks, service and music!