All reviews outdoor pool is private beach house keeping city centre facilities bellboy english
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a second thought about our booking in this hotel after reading the reviews but regrettably we went ahead. It is an expensive hotel compared to the quality and standards of other hotels in Baku. You need a taxi every time you want to go to Baku although we managed to use the bus.
The beach is neglected, no lifeguard and no flag to show the safety of swimming. No regular staff or bar service on the beach. The parasols are only erected when there’s no wind otherwise the clients are left under the sun. The nearby club has fixed parasols all the time.
The breakfast was simple, unappetising and staff were inattentive.
There was no printed material about city tours or day trips. Different receptionists gave us different prices and demanded payment in cash!

We were unaware that all tourists visiting Azerbaijan should register online within 10days if their arrival by the hotel where they are staying. Ramada hotel staff failed to do that. We were stopped by immigration officers on our departure and had to pay a high penalty of AZN 350 each This was a big embarrassment for us in the airport at 3am. This was a gross negligence from the reception staff.
No wonder we will never be back to this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Location is good, it’s not far of from the city. Room service and food is exceptional. Rooms are relatively clean. Staff is very accommodating and helpful. The steak in the restaurant below is really good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Schubert M
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

This is Not anywhere near to 5 Star,
Food was cold and room service is very slow, there is a little fridge inside the room but it was not working,
Housekeeper and many of workers don't speak English, reception does
There is an AC inside the room But the little control box was outside the room in the corridor so if you want to change the temperature, you have to put on a
Rob and go outside the room, very annoying,

Waiters at the restaurant were all busy playing on their phone or mucking each other and not giving a heck about the services,
The breakfast buffet was fine but we could see the waiters are actually giving us a look as I had to go to see my mum and sat at her table and chat before her departure,
only because I had my breakfast earlier, so they thought I was having second breakfast and they were making me uncomfortable
Very rude,
Beautiful place/view but very poor service and management

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

My stay in this hotel was more than my expectations.
the breakfast was good.
View from the room perfect.
Staff at reception friendly, professional and at your service any time.
Ppl commented about security of this hotel like they are not good but for me they were kind, doing their duties with responsibility for guests. Little far from center of the city but its good if you need quit place with nice view in this price.
Their is a grocery like 10 mins walk from the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kashif K
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights it’s away from city but got amazing view of Caspian. Quite peaceful hotel. I think it is 3 star hotel category Toilets very small no sufficient lights. No international tv Chanel’s. No good resturent for everything you have to go to city center.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple