All reviewssri lankan buffetsri lankansdvd playerfull marksbusiness centerspreferred hotelresidential areafuture tripsfrequent travelerrooms are smalllunch dinnergreat facilitiesquiet roommind blowingbusiness tripnice hotelrecent visit
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I stayed 4 nights and 5 days at this hotel with a delegation from Sri Lanka.The GM Mr.Keerthi Weragoda and the Executive Chef Mr.Rajeeva Mendis, along with the rest of the staff starting from the reception, down to the Housekeeping, kitchen and Restaurant staff were so friendly and helpful. The food was Great and well presented too.The Rooms were clean and the overall ambience of the hotel was amazing.Value for money too. Wishing them well. From - Kavan Wijesinha

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Thank you to the staff and management for making this brief stop over in Dhaka such a pleasure. The attention to personal detail and high standards in all areas are very difficulty to find in other establishments. But Royal Park gets full marks and for this. The food, especially the Sri Lankan selection was excellent and took me back to the cuisine of that beautiful island. A superbly well run hotel and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a stop over in Dhaka, be it for business or pleasure.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been traveling to Dhaka, Bangladesh for many months now, I’m glad, I’ve found a cozy and comfortable hotel here.
The property is spic and span, with great friendly staffs. You will have a good and quiet sleep, away from all the city honking.
The food is simply superb and service magnificent.

As a frequent traveler, I must say this is one of the best hotel of my choice. Keith Malaysia

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2018

We stayed here in March 2018. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable. The restaurant food was amazing. We felt safe and secure. We would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

For a 3 star hotel I have been amazed by the staff training and level of service in both the hotel and restaurant. With armed security at the gate, I can recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family