Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Most amazing

We went to the beautiful Golkanon Village in sundarbans and sonargaon - the golden city. The staff... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2018
Ariane B
Vienna, Austria
10 days in Bangladesh with Avijatrik

Me and a friend, spent about 10 days in Bangladesh and Avijatrik help us with all the matters. We... read more

Reviewed July 24, 2018
fantalaura
Venice, Italy

All reviews deer funny sreemangal tour guide bangladesh
Reviewed March 30, 2018

My friend and I did an evening city tour of Dhaka with our phenomenal host Mani. Though the traffic put a damper on our experience in the beginning, we were able to get to know Mani and understand more about Dhaka and Bangladesh. We learned so much during the trip and honestly, there is no way we could have navigated the city without him. All in all it was a great was to experience Dhaka for the first time.

Date of experience: October 2017
Nazmul I, Owner at Avijatrik, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Thank you for your kind review! We're more than to host you. Wish you all the best for your upcoming adventures!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

We travelled along 10 people arranged by team Avijatrik. We stayed there for 2 days 1 night which is the very short duration compared to this legendary tour.
My experience is highly satisfied with the activities and attractions. I give 9/10 for their excellent hospitality and local food service. Someone may find difficulties with the accommodation facilities which is not up to the standard but you have to keep in mind about the eco-tourism. All eco-friendly materials have been used here to facilitate you.
2-hour boat trip deep into the Sundarban world heritage site will amaze you. Snake, monkey, birds, crocodiles, deer and royal Bengal tiger could be seen from the river safari. In a word, I will mark them as the best tour planner in Bangladesh because their motto "live with locals" suits them. keep your environment clean and don't make noise while travelling to beautiful Sundarbans. Best wishes :)

Date of experience: July 2017
Nazmul I, Owner at Avijatrik, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Hello Mr. Kaiyum,

Thank you so much for your kind review. Avijatrik is more than happy to serve you and the rest of the guest with you. It was our honor to host you. Looking forward to doing more adventure with you in future.