2 people are viewing this hotel
US$210
Hotels.comUS$229
Renaissance HotelsUS$229
Destinia.comUS$234
All reviews relation officer buffet dinner anniversary dinner excellent service special thanks visit this place great ambience amazing hospitality his team food quality nice experience best wishes bahar gbc mr rbar macon
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2022

Nice Ambience and helpful staff. Food was good and good choice of dessert. Please look at having more vegetarian dishes. Also 200 characters of review is too.much. very friendly staff though. Please keep the standards high.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Khaled Ahmad, Guest Services / Front Office at Renaissance Dhaka Gulshan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 945angshumanm,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, I want to thank you for sharing your experience at the Renaissance Dhaka Gulshan Hotel.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! Your feedback has been shared with entire hotel leadership team as a way of celebrating the great guest experiences we delivered. Once again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed November 16, 2022

We were in a meeting for the World Bank. Chef Md abu salek was a great cook. Food was delicious. They have provided service in a very professional manner and service was in time. Md Alamin Shaik, Md Samir miah service, behavior was outstanding.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear mdr0fiqula,

Reviewed November 13, 2022

It was a great experience.
Food's r so delicious.
Every items r so delicious.
Zaman hotel staff his behaviors so good.
Chef Robul also helpful.
Best thing is the interior of this is mervelus.
This is a great experience.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear tanviers,

Reviewed November 2, 2022 via mobile

From the moment my daughter and I walked in the hotel we were in awe. We have been blessed to be able to travel to so many different countries in the world. I had not planned to visit Bangladesh but had an opportunity and really had a wonderful experience especially due in part to the wonderful staff at this hotel. From the time we were greeted, our comfy bed. our lovely room, the amenities such as a sparkling clear swimming pool well appointed gym and the best part the buffet breakfast and tantalizing treats every evening in the concierge lounge. Staff like Somrat, Abir and others helped to accommodate with every detail of our needs. Since there are still Covid restrictions, we needed to get negative test results before entering our next destination. Somrat went above and beyond to arrange our testing and explain in detail how to take an auto to get to and from the testing site.
We were given good advice from Arif, our Navigator so we could easily explore the friendly, colorful city of Dhaka. Nearly everyone we met were friendly but not pushy. Tipu, Mitu others were always ready to help with printing documents and providing answers for our many queries. The buffet breakfast was delightful each morning. We enjoyed Ayesha greeting us and showing us where to sit. Custom omelets and cheeseburgers made by Sanowar and others on the culinary team. The food was WOW! I had to restrain myself from going to the bakery section each day. My daughter loved the waffles and crêpes with bananas and Icecream. The oranges and fresh juice was spectacular! Every day we were lovingly doted over by Prince, Reza, Sanjida, Trziha lead by Monni. Munni who appeared to wear many hats but always wore a smile was aware of the whole restraint. No need went unmet. I have never experienced a higher level of genuine, warm service. I will miss Munni’s smile as she always took time to check on us and bring us something special. Thank you for making out unexpected trip spectacular! Can’t wait to return again! ❤️Bangladesh!

Room tip: Take the hotel provided vehicles. The cost is a little more than Uber. It it is clean and comfy with FREE wifi. Uber experiences also good.
Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Allerd S

Dear Allerd S,

Reviewed October 15, 2022

This is a property with great interiors and facilities, room condition was a 5 star and well maintained.
However, I would feel that the service excellence could be more improvised especially in the F&B (All Day Dining). Apparently, I had my coffee order ignored or prioritised over some other guests which truly affects the overall impression.
It is the small details like this that will highlight the positiveness of the hotel.

My review would have been a 5 out of 5 if not for this oversight.

Hope you guys will take note and work hard on this.

Date of stay: October 2022