Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$57
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$65
Free cancellation until 23-02-02
Agoda.com
US$41
Free cancellation until 23-02-04
Hotels.comUS$65
TravelocityUS$65
Orbitz.comUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

It is too crowded area. Out side is too dirty , some market. Hotel is basic not having 4star. i will book upgraded hotel next time visit to bangladesh. not too much fun near by. I am new may be this was reason i donot like

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

It's a beautiful hotel. It's close by main business hub. Internet is bit slow. Good value for money. Highly recommend for business travelers. They serve relish menu with a good selection. Atmosphere is stunning.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2019

I have always loved Best Western La Vinci hotel and I have been coming here since 2009 when I was actually living in Dhaka. The service has always been great and the bartender Mr Lawrence will be great missed. My wife and I enjoyed the live music there and the food in the restaurant was superb! Mr Javid Islam at The La Villa restraint was a superb waiter as he was very friendly and highly approachable, he has mastered certain basic aspects of hospitality that most experienced people in Dhaka still have not managed to capture. The Chicken Chili IS THE BEST DISH in Dhaka city! I always order this dish and it always transcendent ! My wife ordered the steak and it was not of good quality as it was very tough and had little to no flavour. She ended up sharing my dish which is and was always of the highest quality. Keep up the good work guys and we will see you all very soon!

Room tip: Your must try the Chicken Chili it is the best dish in Dhaka!
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NoelofCroydon
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Think twice before you go to this place. They have the most awefull breakfast. The food is so distasteful and when you complaint about it, you are told no one complains to us.

To begin with the hotel over charged us, though my colleague has been staying here since 5 years, it was my first experience. We learnt about us being over charged over the others when I spoke to a few people from India at the hotel during our stay and also online prices from India(a couple of weeks before flying to Dhaka) was cheaper than what we paid. Almost a usd100/night!! Is a pure rip off for this place. Furthermore when we spoke to one Mr. Babu, who apparently is in charge of reservations says that it's not possible to lessen the room rate after paying 100% upfront!! Then why on earth did they loot us in the first place!!

There is the noiseiest road even at 3am (the side I was given a room) and not to forget the other side of the hotel has a vegetable market and people screaming and shouting from 11pm to 5am. So for a business traveller like me it was a total mess coming here.

Well here are the pros:- This place has a 24/7 Room service. So food is available at any time.
The minibar is not that highly charged.

To continue with the nightmares, the hotel reception will not aid or help in any manner to book a uber. We don't know the roads dammit!! We are your guests!! Have the basic courtesy to atleast book us an uber!! They will plainly refuse.

Now, here comes the flip side, I happened to visit the posh area Gulshan !! I'm told that in the price we paid for this worst food and service, we will get a hotel in Gulshan too.. imagine two rooms, three nights thats $600 for three nights!! That's how they loot people. Me being a vegetarian, I had the super option of only daal and parota ( as they call it) in the breakfast spread!!! Superb isn't it!!

They have lost me as a customer, that too one who needs to travel every 2-3 months to Dhaka!! Thanks to the ill-mannered reception staff and the chef who tells me the stinking oil used for French fries is totally ok and no one complains to.us about it!!

Keep it up!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank arpitl2017
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Despite having a confirmed reservation, in writing, from the hotel directly - when I got to Dhaka airport I was told by their representative that I'd been put in another hotel 2km away. When I asked why I was told "rennovations" were underway. I cancelled the reservation and went somewhere else. This was the first time my organisation was trying La Vinci for our Bangladesh travel. We won't be trying again. If you're after a reliable hotel base in Dhaka, this isn't for you.

Date of stay: July 2018