Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$34
Expedia.comUS$47
Hotels.comUS$47
TravelocityUS$47
All reviews royal suite rest bar room service hot water the air conditioning wi fi mini bar great hospitality breakfast buffet excellent service floor bangladesh services mr washroom stuff bdt
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2022

Well managed hotel . Stuffs are amazing. Front desk are very courteous. Well trained. Though I would like share my experience .
Food: I wish there were variety everyday. I stayed there almost a month and I was bored with same food everyday. But quality of food was excellent.
I wish there is something for kids . May be a floor for kids playground or fun place. We live in a world that everyone loves coffee. A Kureg or nespresso coffee brewer would bring this hotel to a different level. Coffee in the restaurent I just couldn't take it. Wifi speed should be more fast since this hotel is located in a business hub. Front desk manager Mr. Masud was amazing! Very helpful and knowledgeable. Hotel 71 had extended their service to me by offering a shuttle service at midnight. The driver was a great person..
So far I loved hotel 71 . I will give 5 star for the stuff and services. Hotel security system was very professional. So far I enjoyed my 1 month stay and never felt like I was in a hotel. I will recommend my friends and family to stay there for sure. My next trip I will stay there too.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2022

I missed my flight to Dhaka which meant I couldn't make it for check-in but the customer service team understood this and handled it very well. This gave me peace of mind and stopped me from worrying.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2022

Great bar with great experiences!! Lovely environment. Amazing drinks and food. I came visit along with my colleges. I believe Gentleman's Rest is the best place for relaxation. Need to develop sound system.Recomenderd drinks lover.Thanks Gentleman's Rest team.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2022

The food taste colour and all about buffet is very nice. Very Good service and beautiful area. All services are very good. Serve man behaviour is very good. Hotel 71 all fruit is very good. I'm very stimulate every serve man.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2022

I stayed 3 weeks at Hotel 71, the staff were so helpful and pleasant. From the time I arrived, the Night Front desk Masud immediately put my heart to rest. It was my first time in Bangladesh and arriving at 1:00am I was so full of trepidation. He must have seen the state I was in and offered a better room upon arrival. Masud (front desk) made my stay really enjoyable and I felt so at home. I will leave in 2 days but I am sad to go because this hotel, Hotel 71 has been like my home, with all these wonderful people around me. Try it, stay at Hotel 71. I tried to suggest to take him home so he could be our frontman, but he refused! He must have better prospects at the hotel than me taking him home. ha ha ha

Room tip: Take top floor rooms.
Date of stay: September 2022