Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
Hotels.comUS$86
Vio.comUS$68
TravelocityUS$86
1,422 results
All reviews street cafe front desk british council indian restaurant best wishes duty manager business trip nice hospitality nice stay special thanks excellent service room service f b house keeping hotel staff excellent hotel hotel is located
Selected filters
Reviewed November 29, 2022 via mobile

Location is excellent. Close to the airport - always a bonus in Dhaka - with good facilities and rooms, and excellent staff. Room decor may be a little tired but is all perfectly functional. Comfortable bed and good breakfast were other highlights. Did not use all the in house dining options due to short duration of the trip. Good value for money.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Krishan Kodippili, General Manager at Hotel Sarina Dhaka, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2022

“Greetings From Hotel Sarina!”

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay at Hotel Sarina Dhaka and sharing such positive feedback.

Service is at the heart of everything we do therefore I am delighted to know you have truly enjoyed our service and that you found everything of good value.

Reviewed November 29, 2022

Excellent! Good food ! Helping executives like Tamanna. Tareq, Anowar they are also good. I love their local food. I enjoyed the stay here. It’s really good. I highly recommend. It’s a really nice hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

“Greetings From Hotel Sarina!”

Thank you so much for reviewing your visit to Hotel Sarina Dhaka and sharing such positive feedback.

Service is at the heart of everything we do therefore I am delighted to know you have truly enjoyed your service and food. It's truly humbling to see you mentioning our associate's name. I will ensure to pass your comments to him who will be encouraged by your kind words.

Reviewed November 25, 2022

I stayed in Hotel Sarina for one week. One good thing about the hotel is their staff. Really attentive and supportive. Always with a good smile. Need to mention Shipon who was always there whenever i go for my breakfast and always made sure to bring my masala chai. Its a good thing to have such comfort, when you are exhausted for hours stuck in a car on the road (2.30 hours to go just 9km). My only request is to have the Gym open around 6 instead of 7 because many would prefer to do their work out in the morning before coming down for breakfast

Trip type: Travelled on business
Krishan Kodippili, General Manager at Hotel Sarina Dhaka, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2022

Greetings From Hotel Sarina!”

Thank you for leaving this fantastic on TripAdvisor!

It gives me the joy to read that you loved Hotel Sarina and that you found everything to your liking.

I am happy to hear that you had a fantastic stay and that our staff took such good care of you. Our team works hard each and every day to provide an uncompromising level of service and it is always rewarding to hear that our efforts have been recognized and appreciated. And your suggestion is well noted.

Once again, thank you very much for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Sarina.

Reviewed November 25, 2022

It's a great day with friends.the environment of the Hotel Sarina Just awesome. We enjoyed a lot. It’s fully decorated with some unique showpieces.the Lightings of this hotel is outstanding.it’s a very nice place to visit.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Thank Embodied soul a... n

Greetings From Hotel Sarina!”

Thank you for leaving this fantastic on TripAdvisor!

I am happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience and that you liked the decoration & ambiance.

Reviewed November 25, 2022

That was Beautiful Please, The food is very good and the coffee was excellent, The staff was very decent and helpful, That coffee shop was open 24 hours, Especially Mr. Rakib he was very decent and beaver is very good. We enjoyed the evening.

Date of stay: October 2022