Lowest prices for your stay
US$166
Hotels.comUS$166
PricelineUS$166
Destinia.comUS$204
1,176 results
All reviews close to the airport business lounge nice pool an upgrade an oasis business trip international airport pool side business hotel breakfast spread traffic dhaka gym army security poolside proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2021

I like your hotel very much.... I did like to visit more
I will tell my friends and family member to visit your best hotel for best experience..... Absolutely outstanding hotel perfectly located. Helpful, friendly staff who go above and beyond to make sure you have the best time.

Date of stay: July 2021
Alexander Haeusler, General Manager at Radisson Blu Dhaka Water Garden, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2021

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and I am looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed June 14, 2021

My mom, my brother and I visited the radisson spa on 12th June. Our appointment was at 7pm. My brother had his haircut and it was okay. But, my mom and my facial massage experience was very disappointing. The therapists were inexperienced and inefficient. When we were taken to our room they even forgot to close the door behind us, I had to go out and call them to come and close the door so we could change. We chose the detoxifying facial massage which also includes a Microcurrent device but the therapists did not use the device during the session and when I asked about it she said the device is not working. The face masks were kept on our face for hardly 3 mins. My mom’s therapist did not know proper facial techniques and I experienced the same with my therapist. My mom and I have been using the radisson spa regularly for our facials ever since this hotel opened in Dhaka. The Thai therapists who used to do our facials were excellent but now for lockdown and covid I think they are no longer working at the spa. I hope the general manager looks into this matter to improve the spa service. I don’t think we will be visiting the radisson spa for our facials anytime soon at least not until they bring back the experienced Thai therapists because we don’t want another terrible spa experience.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alexander Haeusler, General Manager at Radisson Blu Dhaka Water Garden, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. I really thankful that you have notified this issues and we are taking this issue very seriously. First of all I am really very sorry to hear about your bad experience. We are normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. We will definitely let you know when the Thai therapist will again start giving the service. However, on your next visit we will match up with your expectations and looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed June 3, 2021 via mobile

Very nice and comfortable hotel, clean and safe, nice facilities (Gym, kids area outdoor swimming pool and spa) , hospitable staff, delicious vary food, large outdoor area with green trees for relaxing walking.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alexander Haeusler, General Manager at Radisson Blu Dhaka Water Garden, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 3, 2021

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.

Reviewed June 3, 2021