Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
San_B

My first time to Dhaka

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 17, 2024
My first trip to Dhaka stayed at the Dhaka Regency Hotel for 4 Nights. The staffs are very courteous and helpful especially Mr Jumun at the front office and Mr Sagor at the concierge. Hotel amenities are good and complimentary toiletries were good. Food was really good as well. Will stay there again when I am in Dhaka.
Date of stay: February 2024
Mahmud Hassan, Other at Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort, responded to this review
Responded Mar 7, 2024
Dear 593sandeepb
Thanks a lot for your sharings. Hope you had a nice stay at Dhaka Regency.
It's our pleasure that you had a nice stay at Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort. Also thank you for appreciating the hotel's Service, Ambience & unique hospitality by our team members.
    C$165
    C$21
41.7 km from Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort
Restaurant
View more hotels in Dhaka City
All reviews rooftop restaurant near airport swimming pool live music rooms are nice top floor excellent service buffet dinner delicious food spa dhaka facilities business skyline hospitality taste services
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2024

Dhaka Regency Hotel is always been my favourite and i always choose Dhaka Regency first. The staff the Management team also so good here i enjoyed staying here, the food also very tasty here
Thanks Mr Barua for great gesture always and Dhaka Regency team.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank S M H I F
Mahmud Hassan, Other at Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2024

Dear smhif

Reviewed January 25, 2024

Perfect stay and accomodation. Really helpful staff too, the food was great and Yeasin was very professional recommending the best choices such as the rice pudding! Really appreciated the assistance provided and recommend to anybody vsiting Dhaka.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Luke M
Mahmud Hassan, Other at Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2024

Dear N1324BMlukem,

Warm Greetings from #DhakaRegency.
Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our facilities and the services extended by Dhaka Regency team. Your valuable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.
We once again thank you for your kind words. Our team and I look forward to welcoming you back again at Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort!

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 24, 2024

I went there for 4 days i love to stay there and the ambiance and their service quality is something i love most....... I love the food and they also provide buffet breakfast the English breakfast is also a best thing. Thank you mr. Barua for helping me throughout my stay

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear jitob2024

Reviewed January 21, 2024

Dhaka Regency is always been my favourite hotel and I always love their service and the behavior of their staff also very nice and the thanks Mr Fahimur for handling of all my reservation booking.
The food and the bbq festival I attended also very good .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear X2114MMmdh,

Warm Greetings from #DhakaRegency!
On behalf of our entire management and Sales & Marketing team of Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort, I would like you to accept our sincerest thanks and gratitude for hosting your recent event. It was truly our pleasure to serve you and your esteemed guest.
Here at Dhaka Regency Hotel & Resort, we strive to provide the highest level of possible services. I believe that your experience with us and assistance from our team members were pleasant enough. I strongly wish that we can be of service to you again in the near future.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. We deeply thank you for your patronage and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Hospitably,
––––––––––––––––––––

Reviewed January 21, 2024

I went there with my beloved husband for stay. I love their service and the hospitality. They just give me best experience of my life, interior of this hotel is my best part of stay... Love there Hospitality. And the most important thing is their food

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear mitur2024,

Warm Greetings from #DhakaRegency!
Hospitably,