Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$81
Agoda.com
US$60
Expedia.comUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
Destinia.comUS$88
All reviews restaurant service excellent service room service nice place to stay whole team convenient location special thanks gulshan area comfortable hotel recommend this hotel f b hotel is located front office excellent hotel mr dhaka services
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2021

I recently stayed @BengalBlueberry for 15 nights, and had a pleasant stay right from the word go. All the staff are very courteous and helpful. My room was road facing and large and comfortable.
I was working from my room most of the time, being on self quarantine. I was always greeted with a smile at the restaurant when I went down for breakfast;
Mr. Saidur Rahman was the very efficient housekeeping staff on duty for room cleaning; we would have a brief conversation everyday. He is a graduate and a person with potential.
I shall definitely recommend the hotel to others and opt for it during future trips.

Room tip: Ask for a road facing room
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed April 5, 2021

The best thing about this hotel is the staff.

They are always very friendly and helpful, always with smiles on their faces.
My room was clean and comfortable, with the bed ensuring I got a couple of nights of sound sleep - much needed after a very hectic day of work.
The area around is safe and comfy in terms of Dhaka.

Reviewed February 4, 2021 via mobile

I love staying there, staff was nice and ready to help especially Kayes Mohammed and those at the entrance. The food was nice and the breakfast time was convenient :). Very close to everything in the city, Lovely place.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2020

I stayed in the Bengal Blueberry hotel for over a month during my business trip to Dhaka. Very convenient location with a big mart and the food court nearby so you can get almost everything while staying in this hotel. Foods in the restaurant and coffees are awesome. All staff in this hotel is very kind and friendly, and I also have to mention Mr. Kayesahmed for his support given. Highly recommend the hotel for your trip to Dhaka!

Reviewed December 10, 2020

I stayed in the Hotel Bengal Blue Berry for 11 days (19 Nov – 29 Nov 2020). During my stay I felt at home. The restaurant staff like Kayes Ahmed, the staff at the entrance, the reception desk particularly Raiyan Ajmeer Khan are very kind people. All of the staff are so friendly and polite. I should not forget Mr.Shakil Jawad, General Manager, who is taking care of the hotel Bengal Blueberry personally. With his support and guidance, all staffs of the hotel are kind. At the entrance who remind all clients to wash their hands or sanitize upon entering the hotel. I highly recommend Hotel Bengal Blueberry for travellers to stay either for their business or vacation purposes. I am pretty sure that you will satisfy with the service they offer. Thanks to all the staff.