3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$163
Hotels.comUS$163
TravelocityUS$163
PricelineUS$163
Orbitz.comUS$163
Destinia.comUS$174
All reviews ramna park body temperature morning stroll luxurious bathroom beloved wife sliding door poolside bar special cake sweet gesture buffet dinner enjoyable stay five star hotel international food great hospitality hope to visit again wide range rooms are great
Selected filters
Reviewed November 24, 2022

Stayed in InterContinental Dhaka for a business forum held there. The hotel is very ideal. Located not very far from the international airport. The hotel has been renovated recently and the improvements shows. The rooms, the ballrooms, the event halls, and the restaurant are all very ideal. Good choice for a business function.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Shahidus Sadeque, Marketing at InterContinental Dhaka, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2022

Dear ahmedafrah,
Thank you for your significant feedback. It was really fulfilling having you in InterContinental Dhaka. It was a very subtle review where you neatly expressed the services you’ve experienced. It is always very rewarding when we know that we have met our guest’s expectations and made their visits enjoyable. Apart from that, I would like to convey my gratitude to you for taking the time to share the feedback.
Please know that we extremely cherish and admire your feedback towards our hotels and service levels. I will definitely share this feedback with my fellow concerns. Such comments encourage our employees for delivering the best service to meet the guests' expectations and needs.

Reviewed November 19, 2022

Dhaka is a crazy city, which made my stay here even more perfect. The location is great, near Dhaka University, and I felt so calm every time I walked in the lobby. The hotel is decorated beautifully, & the rooms are spacious & comfortable. Breakfast buffet is splendid with a wide array of choices. The pool is beautiful, & spa was terrific. I had a fantastic massage followed by some time in the sauna, and I felt incredible when I left. The service was top-notch. Overall, I spent two lovely days here, and I hope I’ll be back in the future!

Dear 1234_10,

Reviewed November 15, 2022

I stayed at the Intercontinental hotel Dhaka for 21 days in October to November 2022. For me it’s one of the most enjoyable stay in my life. I have been to several hotel in the world and Intercontinental Dhaka is the best the entire front desk staff was super, the Concerge omg they were exceptional Md Salim and his super Concerge team many thanks for your exceptional service you team is the best.I will be comic back early. Keep safe team

Trip type: Travelled on business

Minuses:
1. Slow check in
2. My room, which faced Minto Road, was really noisy
3. Expensive

Room tip: Request for a pool facing room
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear jer859,

Reviewed November 8, 2022

We are a just married couple and came in Dhaka for expending a special time. Here everything is amazing and the people priya,samir,moni and mehbub are just awesome.here susmita was fabulous on her duty.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 909arefinp,