All reviews coffee facilities both ways night market noise driver sleep beds wifi brunei
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Exceptional hospitality , efficiently managed , ultra clean hotel to stay. Although I was there only for two days the staff made me feel at home, highly recommend place to stay in Brunai. Value for money, easy access to the city center, nice Resturant in the vicinity .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank janathv2014
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

A very nice and clean hotel..the staffs were wonderful and friendly... Beside the hotel there are 3 restaurants where you can get good food... About 200 metres from the hotel you can find a nice souvenir shop too.. But it's ok to stay there if you have transport coz I am not sure of public transport there..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mrs-Rondo
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Location: 10 minutes from the airport near Gadong Night Market and The Mall

The Good: very accommodating and friendly staffs. ate Gina and Grace are filipinos and the others are Indonesians.
The food is great, they serve traditional Indonesian food
The rooms are spacious and clean
The staffs are very attentive to your needs. They clean the rooms everyday and all of them are very honest. Nothing was lost in our valuables even of we left it there for hours while they were cleaning our rooms.
The beds are very comfortable to sleep with
You get what you pay for in this hotel.
The Bad: if you are into walking, then it is not a problem for you to reach The Mall and Gadong Night Market. But for me, I suggest you contact a driver to take you around because the taxi is very expensive.

Let me know if you need someone to tour you around and I'll give you the number of our host when we were in Brunei.

Brunei is a rich country and very peaceful. The Bruneians are very kind and willing to help.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank SHAYNE KARLET F
Reviewed July 18, 2017

A clean, good services and reasonably good price of hotel for weekend stays. Near to town center and a small swimming poor for relaxation. I have enjoyable stays in most weekends. A budget restaurant at ground floor serves well.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank teehoieng
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Such a nice place to stay.. peaceful enviroment but yet disturbed by the sound of the door.. and would be nice with some complementary of coffee/tea facilities.. overall, this place is the great choice to stay for your weekend or vacations

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family