Jubilee Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
US$50
Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam(Bandar Seri Begawan)
US$124
US$89
Priceline
The Brunei Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
US$80
US$73
  • Breakfast included
Badi'ah Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
US$64
US$50
Priceline
D Anggerek Service Apartment(Bandar Seri Begawan)
US$72
US$58
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

The Centrepoint Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
US$81
Agoda.com
Abdul Razak Apartments(Bandar Seri Begawan)
US$43
Agoda.com
Banana Homestay & Hostel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
US$26
Apek Utama Hotel(Bandar Seri Begawan)
US$29
US$19
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshuttle servicefree shuttlewashing machinethe general managerjunior suitefull kitchenbooked a standard roomtourist spotsroyal regalia museumeggs made to orderextra chargepick up and dropexcellent wifiairport pickupan upgradegood pointswalking distance
Reviewed October 23, 2016

One of the most welcoming and friendly staffs I've ever seen in a hotel, and I dealt with at least 7 or 8 different people. The value is exceptional for the price, as the rooms are very modern and well-equipped. Wifi worked great. Breakfast buffet has a great deal of variety and they even make omelettes to order. The shuttle service is a huge plus, as getting around Brunei is not easy. They can take you to and from the airport and they can also shuttle you to different attractions around town with at least a couple of hours notice. And the shuttle service is included in the hotel rate! The shuttle pickups were sometimes 5 or 10 minutes late, but very reliable, so it was never a problem. I would definitely stay here again should my travels ever take me back to Brunei!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
The Capital Res... R, General Manager at The Capital Residence Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Dear groovedigger,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking time to leave your feedback on your recent stay with us at The Capital Residence Suites.

We apologize for the negative experiences that you had during your stay, we always try to make sure that our guest are taken care of and we try to the best of our ability to accommodate any requests by the guest especially for our shuttle service. We are truly sorry to hear about the uncomfortable situation that you had encounter staying at our Hotel.

With your recent comments, we will begin shifting our focus on offering a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere.

The goal of establishment is to offer provide services that are of quality standard. It is our wish that the goal we aim for has been reflected during your stays with us. Your words can up our team spirits for improvement.

Lastly, thank you once again for choosing The Capital Residence Suites as your preferred accommodation for your visit to Brunei and we hope to welcome you again in the future.

The Capital Residence Suites

Reviewed October 23, 2016

I could not be more pleased with my stay at The Capital Residence Suites. I wanted a place that was going to be near the city center, be a reasonable price, and include pickup from the ferry terminal. This hotel went FAR ABOVE and beyond my needs. I was truly impressed with their service. Plus I saved a lot of money (and stress!) by staying here. Let me explain:

- Their shuttle came to pick me up from the ferry terminal (I had arrived from Kota Kinabalu), saving me about $30-40 for a taxi. The driver took me on the scenic route so I could do some sightseeing on the way into the city.
- The hotel staff were incredibly kind and accommodating. They greeted me by name and immediately helped me plan out my short stay in the city.
- They coordinated a time for me to use the hotel shuttle to go to the night markets (saving me another $20+)
- The shuttle not only took me to the night market, but also drove me around afterward to take photos of the Sultan's palace and one of the mosques
- Breakfast was better than I expected! Freshly prepared omelettes and other nice foods
- The staff were kind enough to arrange an early shuttle for me back to the ferry terminal (at an earlier time than they usually take guests)

Overall, I was thoroughly impressed by the staff and the hotel. I could tell from the moment I was picked up at the ferry terminal that these people strive to go above and beyond with their customer service. And it really made a difference in my stay. I felt well taken care of, and that if I had any needs, I could go to them for their help.

I highly recommend staying at the Capital Residence Suites, and the next time I'm in Brunei I will plan to stay here again.

Room Tip: Best free shuttle service to many sights around Brunei!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Dear Adam N,

Firstly we would like to thank you for taking time to leave us feedback on your recent stay with us at The Capital Residence Suites.

We do hope that you have enjoyed your stay as much as we have enjoyed your company. The goal of our establishment is to offer provide services that is of quality standard. It is our wish that the goal that we aim for has been reflected during your stay with us. Your words can lift up the spirits of our team and provide the same personal service every time.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

All of the staff were very friendly and helpful (like so many people in Brunei) and they were always on hand when we needed them.

Big bonus - the hotel 'shuttle service'. I thought this was just for the airport pick-up and drop-off, but no - it runs around the capital every two hours, and you just book your destination in advance. This took us to the night market, Empire Club and other tourist spots, but also to a company that I needed to visit. This service is invaluable, as taxis are rare and expensive - getting around the town is not easy.

Having said that, the centre of the town is within walking distance of the hotel, so we could visit the mall, mosques and get boats from the waterfront without needing the shuttle.

Other highlights - the friendly chef does a mean omelette in the mornings, and the staff were also happy to service the room at odd times. We were in the habit of staying in the room in the mornings and going out in the afternoons, and they were happy to fit around that.

We wanted to give the staff a good tip in appreciation of their help during our stay, but they don't take tips, so this well have to do instead!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
The Capital Res... R, General Manager at The Capital Residence Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2016

Dear PhoBo2014,

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in Capital residence suites for 2 nights and were satisfied with our stay. The best thing about this hotel is its central location, within walking distance from all main sights. Hotel also provides shuttle to other more distant places and is happy to arrange day trips too. All the hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful as well! Breakfast was ok.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
The Capital Res... R, General Manager at The Capital Residence Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

Dear Olga M,

Reviewed October 5, 2016

Arrived at THE CAPITAL RESIDENCE SUITES in Bandar Seri Begawan late afternoon on Thursday 07/07/16, my airport complementary transfer was straight forward apart from some confusion finding the transfer guy & after a local man at the airport made a call to my accommodation the problem was sorted. On arrival at my accommodation I'm immediately made welcome by a very polite female receptionist & offered me an upgrade, she showed me around 2 other rooms which were smaller & I agreed on the upgrade being room 205 on the second floor. My upgrade was very spacious room being a self contained unit i.e. washing machine, 2 single beds with en-suite & TV , etc.
All the staff were very helpful and friendly going out of their way to make my visit pleasant. Breakfast was very good even though a little basic. There are no other meals offered at the accommodation only breakfast. The accommodation also offer complementary transfers to & from the airport + some local attractions [details attached with photos]. Into town was only a 15 min walk & advisable to leave by foot early in the morning due to the high daytime temperature. WiFi connection within the accommodation complex was excellent. On leaving 6 days later on 13/07/16 my total invoice for my 6 night stay including breakfast came to AUD $474.73 & able to pay using my credit card without any extra charge. Departed at 1pm using the complementary transfer mini bus to the airport driven by a filipino employee who was extremely helpful.
I would like to thank all the employees working at THE CAPITAL RESIDENCE SUITES in making me so welcome during my stay & sharing their sense of humour.
Highly recommend visitors to stay here in a quiet location.

Room Tip: Look at room before showing passports & credit card details
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
The Capital Res... R, General Manager at The Capital Residence Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2016

Dear Stephen N,