“My favourite coffee house”

Its a Grind Coffee House
Description: It's an American franchise coffee shop that specializes in espresso based and non espresso based drinks. We serve cakes and pastries, as well as gourmet sandwiches. We have spacious area that can accommodate over 40 guests for doing work or just hanging out. We have high speed free WiFi and quite an interesting space which is stylishly designed for our discerning guests. We do have lots of books and game boards to enjoy.
Reviewed June 15, 2017

Loving the environment of the cafe, the vibes, the services and the styles. The coffee, drinks and foods are also tasty. Not only that, I also enjoy doing my portrait shoot at the cafe cause I'm a local photographer and also a great place to hangout with your friends and family. Overall I give my excellent review for the cafe!

5  Thank Ejam M
itsagrind c, Manager at Its a Grind Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Thank you for the excellent review. So glad to know that our place is backdrop worthy for excellent portraits , and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

I got recommended by my friends to try IAG's Coffee because I love coffee so much, and it was really good, I really recommend to try their coffee. It does deserve to be the top cafe in Brunei. I just did a photoshoot today with 2 models, because the place are good for photography, the natural light from the window blend in with the models, the owner are really friendly so do the staffs, I really enjoyed todays photoshoot. Thank you so much for the opportunities to shoot at IAG, I really appreciate it and I really love the place :)

5  Thank Zulyaqqeen Z

Love to hear your experience with us, it is an honor to serve as your medium for such great shots. Glad to know that our coffee met up with your expectations, and thank you for the recommendation. We really appreciate it, thank you so much.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

The place is great and top notch. And well the coffee, it is superb, u can taste the roast coffee, every of their coffee is to die for and it is always well balance in flavour. The coffee art, no answer, perfect for picture and for me it soothes the eyes to see a beautiful art. The service is awesome and the atmosphere is unique and have an outside country vibes. Awesome, i applaud you guys :)

5  Thank Ezat J
itsagrind c, Manager at Its a Grind Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Thank you for the awesome feedback, so glad to know that you enjoyed all our items. Appreciating our latte art and considering it as "beautiful art" is music to the ears of our baristas. We will keep doing our best on delivering "beautiful art" on your daily caffeine fix, so happy to hear your experience with us. Cheers!

Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

I went there last week for a business meeting and I asked the barista what she would recommend me. she asked if I wanted coffee or tea and I said coffee so she offered the New Orleans Coffee and I LOVED IT!!! the service is so good. I was greeted with a very welcoming vibe as I walked in and was thanked when leaving. I went home happier than when I arrived.. thats when ylu know you had a good time ☺️

Date of visit: May 2017
6  Thank amal y

Thank you for the sweet feedback, so happy to know that you had a good time with us. It really meant so much for us, and we will try our best on making it possible everyday. Thank you very much.

Reviewed April 20, 2017

One of the place you must visit in Brunei ....The staff is excellent....the coffee tests g88888.....The best place to relax.

The food is yammmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Date of visit: April 2017
4  Thank Prashantvchavan
itsagrind c, Manager at Its a Grind Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Thank you for such awesome words, we are glad that you enjoyed all our offerings. A gazillion thanks as well on recommending our coffee house as a must visit place in Brunei.
Looking forward on serving you the next time you drop by. Cheers for sharing your experience with us.