I stayed there for a night last October 4, 2017. My stay wasn't the best but for the sake of reviews, I'll list out the pros and cons based on my experience:
- It's located at a mall (Times Square) and also has two other shopping malls beside it so it's good for finding places to eat, shopping, or just simply watching a movie.
- It's very near the airport. It will take just 5 minutes from the hotel to the airport which is great.
- They offer a free Wi-Fi connection. (But the signal is very weak.)
- They offer a buffet breakfast. (Not the best, very basic.)
- My room has a faulty air conditioning unit. I had it checked, it was okay for an hour tops, then I woke up in the middle of the night sweating because there's no cool air coming from the aircon and in result, I wasn't able to sleep for the rest of the night.
- The hand bidet spray in my bathroom was leaky, the whole bathroom floor got wet.
- Receptionists (I'm referring to the ladies) are not very welcoming. It wouldn't hurt to greet your guests with a smile! The whole time we were checking in and checking out I haven't seen them smile.
I would give this hotel a mere 2 but okay, I'll give it a 3.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included