“Indian Food”

Awais Rice 'n Grill
Cuisines: Pakistani
Description: The restaurant is Pakistani family run, recently reopened after having to wait an age for license renewal
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Had Indian Vegetarian food & was average but walkable distance from Radisson Hotel. They serve you really very quick.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed an Indian meal served with a smile. I had daal and my husband had chicken tikka masala. Both were excellent. Would have loved to have a beer but we are in Brunei!

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

When I stumbled across this Pakistani restaurant, I Of course had to go inside and try the food. Pakistani food is similar to northern Indian food but spicier. Everything looked delicious, and as usual, I over ordered. My tasting meal consisted of chicken hara masala (my favorite dish), chicken tikka masala, dahl, aloo gob, naan, and beef kabobs (that's the dish that looks like turds).

1  Thank tydeee
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Their portions are ample, briyanis are on point. Favourites on the menu are things off the grill. Grilled tenderly.

Food servings will take awhile if there are many patrons but this is an exception.

Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

We loved this place! We wandered in off the street and had dinner for 2; saag, daal, prawn masala, rotis... Everything was so tasty and fresh, we couldn't fault it. Delicious!

2  Thank Kimtikawaka