“Jollibee Brunei”
Review of Piccolo Cafe

Piccolo Cafe
Reviewed September 15, 2017

It is a happy place not just for kids but also adults who grew up in the Jolibee generation. This is more preferred by locals and residents than the other fast food because of the Asian feel to the food, and the mascots...

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for a bit of lunch and while it won't rock your world or anything, it's a perfectly nice little place.
It has a very small menu of sandwiches, Belgian waffles, hot dogs and lots of desserts. So not bad for lunch but probably won't fill you up for dinner. Delicious French fries by the way!
Blissfully air conditioned and free WiFi. Very friendly service and reasonable prices. Right opposite the waterfront a short walk from all the major attractions.

1  Thank Bozeman-Dublin
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Found the normal latte a bit too milky for me hence asked for double shot the next 2 visits. Great coffee flavour and decent milk texture compared to other local cafes I had visited. Great value as well for the portion offered.

Been living in Melbourne, Australia past four years so I do know my coffee.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Had a reunion dinner last night and we chose this café as it was quite central for all of us to get to. There were 8 of us. Despite reserving a table earlier in the day, our table was not ready when we arrived. The staff had to arrange the tables while we waited. Read some good reviews on TripAdvisor and thus we were keen to try the signature dishes and desserts. I wanted to give a glowing review for this café but I had to be fair and honest based on the experience we had last night. Service was OK, café ambience quite pleasant but foodwise was disappointing. Waffles was dry and bready. Scrambled eggs with beef rashers were soggy. Aglio olio prawns was $6 more expensive than the normal and served with only 5 prawns. Burger was a massive chunk of patty. Panini was deflated with no salad dressings. Desserts again fell in disappointment department as all of them are overtly sweet. Sorry to say, this will be the first and last visit. Overpriced, sub-standard quality and fail in the taste department.

2  Thank Naiza A
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Cute little cafe in Bandar Seri Begawan! Great location near the river, and had some nice options for snacks/a bite to eat. I was craving a salad, and they had several good options to choose from. The salads are not pre-made, but made fresh in their kitchen, which is nice. I had the tempeh salad, and I am not usually tempeh fan, but it was the best tempeh I've had. It was nice to get some fresh greens, and the salad was exactly what I was looking for. It's a nice quaint cafe, and doesn't feel so commercial as the chain cafes. They also have a good wifi network, which could be useful for anyone looking for a place to relax and use the internet when traveling around the city.