“The Place to be Healthy in BSB”
Review of The Energy Kitchen

The Energy Kitchen
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Description: The Energy Kitchen brings you healthy food that taste great! we invite you to try REAL FOOD; Food which is MINIMALLY PROCESSED. Food which includes FRESH LOCAL PRODUCE hence giving back to the community. SUPERFOODS that nourish your mind as well as your body. Food cooked with lighter cooking methods; grilling, steaming, baking and NEVER deep frying.
Reviewed March 2, 2017

It can be hard to eat healthy at restaurants in Brunei. Enter Energy Kitchen, which offers healthy and tasty choices. Ingredients are fresh and they have good variety, from burgers and chicken sandwiches to noodles to green curry with brown rice. I always feel like I've made a good choice when I go there!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed January 7, 2017

We use to come here weekly then standards dropped off mid-2016. We decided to give it another try for breakfast today & although the food was OK it was nothing special, especially for the price charged. My smoothy, however, was undrinkable it was so bad. When I came to pay at the end of the meal the waitress (who had made the drink) asked if the smoothy was OK as I'd left 90% of the drink. When I said that it was disgusting she said that she wasn't very good at making smoothies! No offer of knocking the drink off the bill, or an apology, just that she wasn't very good at making them. We will not bother coming here again.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

We visited on 23rd December for the set festive meal. Onion soup for starters was very good. Main course of Turkey was awful. Fatty turkey & no roasted vegetables as stated. Very expensive for poor quality food. Service was very poor as well. Starter arrived after main course & main course was cold.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 28, 2016

The space is quite amazing, quite peaceful (other than the occasional blender going off every now and then).

They serve good food, and their drinks are quite refreshing.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 10, 2016

I just love energy kitchen! I were to name on thing that I'd like to visit in Brunei again this restaurant will be top of my list! I love the ambiance, the staff and of course the foood! I miss it so much!

Date of visit: August 2016