Indochine 2 Hotel & Restaurant
US$32
the 252(Phnom Penh)
US$33
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$45
US$34
US$100
US$54
Orbitz.com
All reviewsthe rivergreat locationrooms are cleanmassaman currystreet beggarsclean place to lay your headbusy nightlifelinen and towelscentral marketcheck outserviced dailyrestaurant downstairsnight marketbudget optionbar fridgeshort strollrestaurants and bars
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This hotel is fine. It's located very close to the river, a great night market and lots of bars and restaurants. The rooms are mediocre, no window, strange smell and I think we had bed bugs. It's quite cheap and centrally located so I guess you get what you pay for. I wouldn't spend a long time here but it's fine as a stopover as you pass through Phnom Penh, plus with all the things to do you won't have to spend much time in the room anyway!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leanne H
SivlyLim, General Manager at Indochine 2 Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We are thankful for your time written down a feedback for our hotel. We are very sorry if we could not make your stay with us a pleasant one; however, we are definitely sure that there is no BED BUGS at our hotel as you have mentioned. Anyway, we will take this case into action and double check our rooms.

We wish you a great holiday in Cambodia.

Thanks with best regards,
Ms. Yabee

Reviewed 20 June 2013

good clean rooms at a great price , located almost on the river , close to all the entertainment
close to cheap restaurants. some rooms can be noisy but I never had a problem , I rented there for 3 months. I got an aircon room for 10 usd

Room Tip: Its got my thumbs up
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
SivlyLim, General Manager at Indochine 2 Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2013

Dear Valued Customer,

We, the hotel team members, would like to "THANKS" you for giving us a very good feedback on our tripadvisor page. We are glad you did enjoy your stays with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in your next visit.

Best regards,
Ms. Yabee

Reviewed 4 May 2013

I stayed three nights and was impressed. The hotel is extremely clean. Not just the rooms but the hallways and other areas. The room I had was freshly painted and large. The washroom was nicely tiled and large as well. The door was heavy, solid wood and secure. They have a secure room with lockers for valuables. Staff was very friendly and warm. Location perfect. A block from the river.

The best part was the price. I paid $20 total per night. It was the off season.

I highly recommend this hotel. But it is a budget hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank John J
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Normally leave reviews to those that eloquently key great reviews but:
Booked the hotel and the email com’s were great with mixed reviews I still booked Indochine2, when we got to the room brushed off dead insects from the bed linen which were sorter clean with tears – the towels that was something else, my partner said – not showering or washing in the bathroom, well we did - just hands – too tired too big a day and hungry went off to the great Thai restaurant just up the street and had made a decision to move on next morning, at the restaurant we joined a expat living in PP and in discussions a few hotels were suggested so went out directly after looking. Again 5am could not sleep ‘cause of the decision, went out around 5.15 woke reception guy laying down on a camp bed in front of reception he called to the security guy –also asleep to open the grill I returned 45 mins later both were slumped fast asleep and I picked up my key from the spot on the desk where I left it – now that I do worry about – security? Well they didn’t wake up - Sleeping well you gotta do it sometime. Paid $20 more and went to great rooms at the Lux, yes it is on ‘that pub/bar/club type street’ with interesting sights coming in and out but all good with clean everything with good breakfast, back in its day this would have been a very up market business hotel and still is used by some business as well as those guys entertaining local business girls

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ausnomad
Reviewed 3 April 2013

This is an OK hotel. The location is fantastic, and the staff were helpful. They hotel was basic, but the rooms relatively spacious, though the decor and furnishings were a bit out-dated and a slight musty smell in the room suggested age and wear. The Air-Conditioning was weak, but thankfully the room fan was fine. There is no lift, but they have a porter who will carry your bags. Breakfast is simply but what is nice is that it is in the next door restaurant and is from 6-30am. Wifi was good throughout and showers., etc all worked well. I paid around $20/night, so it was fine for the money. FYI a tuk-tuk from the stations to the hotel is around $3-5.

Room Tip: There is no lift!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo