US$78
The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
US$62
US$53
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$40
Blue Lime(Phnom Penh)
US$44
US$38
  • Breakfast included
One Up - Banana Hotel(Phnom Penh)
US$28
US$193
US$155
Trip.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

I went here by a tour ! I stayed in twin room ! The room is simple ! Actually! Its okay ! But Its not 4* hotel standard ! every staff so less english and house keeping department doesnt have uniform !
The food is not very authentic! All of foods are vietnamese ! And they didnt change menu day by day ! It made me felt poor taste !
This is just 2* in My country !
I hope you should improve everything in your hotel to be 4* standard!

Stayed: July 2016
Chris01012012, General Manager at Blue River Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2017

Dear HenryKieu1597,

Warm greetings from Blue River Hotel, Phnom Penh Cambodia

Foremost many thanks for posting this review on Trip Advisor and for allowing fellow travelers to read about your journey to Phnom Penh.

It has been a true delight to host you at the property and we are understand your comments,

I have taken good notes of your comments, now our Housekeeping staff are wearing the proper uniforms after we have updated the new style of their uniforms, and our breakfast items, our chefs is already working to changes various items to improve the quality and the looks,

Meanwhile I would like to thank you again for spent your values times to review and give a values comment to us and look forward to welcoming you back Cambodia to allow us to treat you better.

Warmest regards,
Chhem Sophal (Chris)

Reviewed December 8, 2016

I spent 2 nights here, with a tour group. The hotel caters mainly to Asian groups. First, let's talk about the rooms. I got a room facing the river - you can enjoy a beautiful sun rise from the balcony. The room is standard. However, the bathroom... the shower was clogged up, gross. The toothpaste and toothbrush wrapper from the previous resident was left by the toilet. So it made me wonder whether the other items (e.g. towels, bedding) were clean also. Third, there were no eggs for breakfast! There weren't much to choose from - porridge, fruits, soup noodles, bread, and eggs if they have it.

Room Tip: Riverside room
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Chris01012012, General Manager at Blue River Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2016

Dear jq236

Warm greetings from Blue River Hotel, Phnom Penh Cambodia

I have taken good notes of your comment regarding the room cleanliness and our breakfast items, our operating team is already working on various solution to improve the current situation.

Warmest regards,
Chhem Sophal (Chris)

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Excellent staff friendly and helpfully.

i'm spend time with my family .we got a good memory .staff warm welcome smile and we feel like our home they always greeting us by name so friendly ,Room clean comfortable bed and good price .

Room Tip: standard room
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vireakbot
Reviewed September 1, 2015 via mobile

Not only is so far away from downtown, but the people in the hotel barely speak english so it is very difficult to get any information. The breakfast that is included is so poor. The same every day. The bathrooms are terribly finished and they do not even turn on the lights in the lobby. I wouldn't recommend to stay in this hotel.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Marcela P
Reviewed March 7, 2015 via mobile

Good low cost 4 star hotel. Too far from airport. Excellent view from riverside open rooms. Lot of choices in morning complementary brakefast. Poor room service. Hotel staff is courtious but very little English speaking knowledge. Daily needs items are expensive in hotel premise shop.

• Stayed: April 2014