See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

Really comfortable hotel with clean room, beds and bathrooms, within reach of pretty much every recreational activities, restaurant and backpackers friendly. Attentive staff with a big smile upon their faces.

Overall, a highly recommendation.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2017

We arrived on 20th June 2017. Rooms very old not appealing, checkin staff not interested. They advertised massages with free spa and sauna we had to go next door had a massage at the advertised price only to find out that the spa + sauna was for men only if we had of known we would have gone elsewhere. No western food, chaos at the toaster no one checking or helpful. No cereal and only two types of fruit. The staff cleaned the tables by sweeping all the crumbs etc on the floor. Non smoking hotel where Chinese guests were smoking anyway. I spoke to management but I don't think anything was done. No pool. Staff lazy had to do everything yourself. Would never stay at this hotel again would not recommend. This hotel was booked by a tour company we would not have even looked at it on a website.

Room Tip: Rooms basic no recommendations
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2017

This was my third stay at the Salita Hotel. My room was clean,the bed was comfortable,the bathroom was clean and there are no complaints to be made about it.
I stayed for a week and my main complaint is the service or better the lack of it. It took nearly 3 days to provide a second electronic card (in other hotels this is dispatched in 2 minutes) I needed supplementar hangers as there were only 4. The reception staff told me every day they would be brought to my room, but they were never delivered. The staff at the restaurant are hopeless and breakfast is of very low quality
It is the small things that make the difference between excellent and just ok and alas Salita Hotel tends to the latter.

Room Tip: Choose a room on an upper level
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2017

Room was clean and neat. Affordable price through online booking. Complimentary breakfast on the top floor of the hotel, good view. Buffet Breakfast was OK. Comfortable double bed, Clean bathroom, Towels. They arranged airport drop @12$. Good value for money, hotel in PP.

Room Tip: prefer top floors
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights. A large old style hotel with nice staff. The room was very nice and clean. Breakfast was adequate with nice coffee. The tv and internet was good. Very good value when booked through the website. Its a 15 mins Tuk Tuk 3usd to where things are happening re; good restaurants, the royal palace. Its convenient to the airport 30mins @ 5 to 8usd. Also convenient to the killing fields exibition 30mins @ 15usd return.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends