All reviews sports facilities close to the airport one night big pool tuk tuk great pool tennis phnom cambodia wifi gym oasis
Reviewed December 2, 2016 via mobile

We only stayed one night and it was OK, the room was clean but a bit dated and tired, could do with some new grouting and sealant in the bathroom as this was very moldy a black. The breakfast wasn't up to much, a small range of local cooked food some pastries and an omelette guy, my croissant was half raw! but my wife enjoyed her omelette. Having been here only one night can't really say more except that it looked tired generally as we walked around. nb the restaurant is expensive, they only take US$ and don't have change when you pay, not surprised as that seems to be a Phnom Penh thing, tuks taxis etc, never have change. Makes you feel a bit ripped off all the time.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is well situated but the ROMs are very small and pokey. Food is extremely overpriced and the rooms are far away from entrance. the gym is dated. And needs an overhaul. This hotel is just a sideline business as the CCC hotel is simply a place for the elite rich of Phnom Penh with pony tennis badminton and other recreation s for the rich kids of PP. A pizza is 7 - 10 $ but is only enough for one person., and that's the large one. The pool area is great. The WiFi is excellent. Nothing to do in area but wait for flight.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David G
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

I spent a couple of nights here in May at the beginning of my backpacking trip.

The bar and breakfast staff are lovely and the wifi is minty fresh fast. However as some earlier reviews mention its in a rough part of town and there are dogs barking across the road from the location.

Also I accidentally booked for one month later and they said it wouldn't be charged (which I thought was kind as there was a no refund policy) but I was charged in the end! Don't lie to me, I don't like it.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Will A
Sovanna T, Manager at CCC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2016

Dear Will A,
We hope you enjoyed your backpacking adventure in Cambodia.
We are sorry you had a problem with your booking and can assure you we did not charge you extra for the additional hotel booking. The charge could have come from the online booking site you used to book this accommodation and we do not have direct control of over this procedure.
We would really like to help you get a refund and ask that you contact us. (We have tried to contact you via TripAdvisor message and your personal email address and we have not received a response.)
Apologies, for what has happened to you and hope to resolve with you as soon as possible.

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night to wait for my flight the next day. Room was clean. Good A/C. Good wifi. Breakfast the next day wasn't too shabby. People at the front desk spoke English, but I couldn't find many other people that did. Everyone was nice though. You are staying in a country club. So there are activities like basketball, soccer, swimming, and there were even horses there. It's about 10 minutes (maybe) from the airport. It should be about $4-5 to get there and back. Leaving the airport the guy tried to tell me it was $10 but "for me" $7. I finally agreed to $5, which the hotel told me later that's pretty much the price. A nice place to stay.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Let me say first that it looks like CCC has some very interesting aristocratic history in Phnom Penh. It has definitely had a golden age at some point, particularly the Equestrian Center, which is cool. That golden age has clearly passed, but the knowledge of the history does add a bit of charm if you consider it.

The airport pick up was smooth, even though our flight was delayed. You have to be driven in a golf cart to the rooms and the rooms are pretty average. The staff were all very helpful and kind. My kids were drooling over the size of the pool, but we didn't have time to take a plunge.

The other bummer is that driving to the hotel takes you through a really sad, KTV/brothel filled section of PP. I'm sure there is more to PP ( I hope) then that scene, but it left a pretty indelible image in my mind and left me very heart sick for the city. *to be clear, that is not the hotels fault, but you do have to pass it all to get to CCC*

Though I gather they would like to be more and probably are for some, I think in general CCC serves as a sufficient airport hotel for a one night stay.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family