“Dinner ”

Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Dine in authentic Italian ambience at Do Forni. The restaurant has an intimate setting with an open kitchen and wooden floors. Dishes are freshly prepared with only the freshest of ingredients. Choose from a specially crafted menu which offers contemporary and innovative cuisine. A selection of fine wines from the cellar makes your dining experience complete. Special guest chefs visit the restaurant every quarter for a memorable gastronomic journey.
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for dinner and called the chef Sun Visna for his advice on the dinner .menu as we are all vegetarian and tourists from India. He suggested us very good menu and when the food arrived each and every item which he prepared for us was delicious. One of our best experiences of fine Italian food.
This experience will be remembered for a long time . Thanks

Date of visit: December 2017
Charles-HenriChevet, General Manager at Do Forni, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Dear ajayjain2016,

Greetings from Do Forni Restaurant at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra.

Yet another glowing review, thank you so much. It is nice to hear that you have had a memorable dinner at our Italian restaurant! The full Italian experience doesn’t just stop with our high quality dishes, but when paired with the seamless service extended by our ambassadors. I am delighted to hear that the dishes recommended and prepared by our Chef Sun Visna and his team have met your expectations. I will be certain to share your kind words with him, who will be delighted to receive them. Your compliments and praise are the greatest reward for our Ambassadors and serve as motivation to continue upholding our high quality of service.

Once again, thank you very much for your great comment. We look forward to host you again soon in the near future!

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

We chose Do Forni to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Called for booking a day before, Theara picked up the call and I just mentioned that I needed a good seating arrangement with nice atmosphere to have a wonderful dinner on my wedding anniversary day. The day came, everything was well-prepared. The table was decorated with flower in heart shaped and candle. They also gave us a nice chocolate cake, without charging us any extra fee. We were served by Phanna. She could explain very well how each dish was cooked. It was easy for us to decide. She recommended us a few nice dishes and also wine. Every staff gave us friendly smile and good service. Thanks Do Forni for a memorable dinner. We will surely go back again.

Date of visit: December 2017
Charles-HenriChevet, General Manager at Do Forni, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Dear POLIN L,

Greetings from Do Forni Restaurant at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra.

Thank you for taking time to review our Do Forni Restaurant and I would like to extend my heartfelt congratulations on your wedding anniversary as well! I could not agree more with you, our Do Forni restaurant is truly the place to be, for guests or the residents of Phnom Penh city looking for a gastronomically authentic Italian dining experience. Our Hotel Ambassadors – Not just at Do Forni Restaurant but in our entire hotel, aim to create memorable experiences for our guests on a daily basis, and it is wonderful to see that our Ambassadors and in particular Theara and Phanna were able to do so for you. I will be sure to share your lovely comments with the team. It is through invaluable feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain these high standards for which we have become renowned.

Once again, we would like to thank you for your great comments. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at Do Forni as a special treat as we are backpacking through Cambodia.. wow!! Amazing food and amazing service!!! Worth the extra money than we would normally spend on dinner!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Charles-HenriChevet, General Manager at Do Forni, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2017

Dear JessPattoAUS,

Greetings from Do Forni Restaurant at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra.

Yet another great review, good on you for deciding to dine in our Do Forni Italian Restaurant! I could not agree more with you, our Do Forni restaurant is truly the place to be, for guests or the residents of Phnom Penh city looking for a gastronomically authentic Italian dining experience. I will definitely share your lovely comments with the team. It is through invaluable feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain these high standards for which we have become renowned.

Thank you once again for your great comments, and hope that you enjoyed your trip in the Kingdom of Wonders. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 16, 2017

What a treat this dinner was. A four course dinner decided by the chef and it was PERFECT. Not one dish had a speck of food on it when we were done. Super Chef Fabrizio Aceti and his team are masters at creating both amazing food and amazing ambiance. Am already planning my next trip back!

Date of visit: December 2017
Charles-HenriChevet, General Manager at Do Forni, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2017

Dear MattFax,

Greetings from Do Forni Restaurant at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra.

What a great review, thank you so much! It’s lovely to hear that you had a great evening by enjoying superb food, elegant ambiance and excellent service. Our Hotel Ambassadors – Not just at Do Forni Restaurant but in our entire hotel, aim to create memorable experiences for our guests on a daily basis, and it is wonderful to see that our Ambassadors at Do Forni were able to do so for you. I will be sure to relay your kind words with our team, who will be delighted to know they made a difference in your dining experience.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by a colleague and was located in the hotel (sofitel) I stayed so I decided to give it a try.

I received a warm welcome by the staff and their contract chef Fabrizio.

Ordered a scallop entree and the blue shrimp ravioli. Both dishes were prepared immaculately and were very authentic.

To my surprise, I was also treated with other very tasty complimentary dishes so my original 2 course meal ended up to be a 4 course meal.

The service staff were very attentive and I can see from the quality of the dishes that the kitchen staff are extremely well trained.
Would definitely recommend this restaurant if anyone fancy Italian food in Phnom Penh.

Dear gehwee84,

Greetings from Do Forni Restaurant at Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra.

Yet another glowing review, thank you so much! I could not agree more with you for our offerings – From not only food but including our wines as well – Were chosen specially to provide a gastronomically authentic dining experience, and are a true definition of Italian cuisine. However, the full Italian experience doesn’t just stop with our high quality dishes, but when paired with the seamless service extended by the team. I will be sure to share your kind words with them, which will serve as motivation to continue upholding our high quality of service. It is through invaluable feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain these high standards for which we have become renowned.

Once again, thank you for your full-score review, and we hope to welcome you back soon.