“AMAZING!”

Daughters of Cambodia Visitor Centre
Ranked #4 of 144 things to do in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Daughters of Cambodia is a social enterprise empowering victims of trafficking to leave the sex industry through alternative employment. At the Daughters Visitor Centre, visitors can gain insight into the endemic of trafficking that is ravaging Cambodia while learning more about what Daughters is doing to stop it. Moreover, visitors can actually participate in our work by frequenting one of the three social enterprise businesses housed at the Visitor Centre — our fair-trade shop, cafe or women's spa — all of which provide former victims of trafficking with the vital income and skills to build thriving lives for themselves outside the horrors of the sex industry. To see the cafe's menu or a list of the spa's services, find the Daughters of Cambodia Visitor Centre on Facebook.If you have a large party, please call ahead of time to allow us to better accommodate you.
Reviewed June 30, 2018

We love love love this place. Not only are you eating outstanding food, tasty drinks and receiving amazing service - you are supporting a positive organisation. Their mango-chicken bagette is to die for.

All reviews
in 29 reviews
"their lives"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Our lunch here was great. With the cause I don’t know how people complain. When it comes to the price did anyone that’s complaining read that they offer better wages than average to their workers? All I can say is that the burger was still a third of the price in Australia. Thanks for having us!

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Love all that the organisation does to help. The shop is filled with lovely handcrafted items. We also enjoyed some lovely desserts in the cafe and ended off our visit with manicures and a shoulder & neck massage.

Hope to be able to buy their products online soon. A must visit if you’re in Phnom Pehn

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

I disagree with some previous comments that the staff were talking to each other, it was overpriced and were unprofessional. In my experience staff were very professional, warm and friendly. I felt a sense that are working very hard to make a good impression and don’t need to. The staff were genuine and doing great! The food was fresh with healthy options and well priced! I would recommend going to anyone

2  Thank Natasha W
See more reviews
Reviewed June 12, 2018

The ground floor sells handicraft and jewellery. During the time I walked in and looked around there was no acknowledgement from the staff, they were busy chatting to themselves. Upstairs has cafe/spa (but it's not a proper spa, it looks more like a pedicure joint). Initially I had booked the full body massage but I didn't feel like doing that once I saw the room (no private room, can't lie down) so I changed to a pedicure. The girl was wearing a ring during the pedicure which I thought is quite unprofessional (and hurt my foot) and had to ask her to take it off. For the price I paid (quite premium pricing by Cambodia standard) I was disappointed. I really wanted to like this place but it was quite underwhelming.