Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Review Highlights

from US$46.40
from US$110.00
from US$15.00
More Info
All reviews cafe upstairs sex trade worthy cause foot spa sex workers human trafficking t shirts beautiful hand handmade items chocolate brownie gift shop great gifts social enterprise beautiful shop manicure and pedicure for sale their lives
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

If this was just a place to give donations to abused women and girls then it would still be worth going. However, the items for sale, quality of food, drink and the nail bar make it a five star place in its own right. The fact that it is set up to help those who are otherwise helpless is a very welcome bonus. The girls who work there are friendly, always smiling and good at what they do. Please go and spend as much as you can afford

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Our large group had lunch at Daughters of Cambodia. The food was delicious. The service was good as well. We were a group of 20. The restaurant helps in the restoration of women who had been used in sex trafficking and giving them work. As well as the delicious food, there are a beautiful assortment of goods for sale that are all made by these women. Highly recommend!! You won’t be disappointed. I had roasted pumpkin spinach salad and a smoothie and it was fabulous!

1  Thank Nanci A
Reviewed 1 week ago

While in Phnom penh, this place is worth your time after you visited the usual highlights. The visitor centre has a nice shop. I didn't visit the cafe.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

My Aussie girlfriend wanted to impress me, so I directed her to the " Daughters". She came out all dolled up & we had a hot night.

1  Thank Sherpa798386
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

I dropped in for a coffee and something to eat but decided to have a manicure and pedicure as well because it started raining. Everything is clean and the ladies are so polite and lovely. Great cause and escape from crazy streets of Phnom Penh for a moment.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

Lovely little cafe and shop - what an amazing cause. Many of the girls looked to be very young - perhaps we were naive but we didn’t realise how young the girls are when they are forced into the sex trade. The food and shop items are genuinely good, please do take time to stop here when in Phnom Penh it’s such an important cause. Note we also wanted to try to the spa, but (understandably) it’s for women only; as I was with my husband we didn’t go in.

1  Thank review_princess2010
Reviewed October 3, 2018

This unassuming ship, cafe and spa is located opposite the river. The layout is clean and bright displaying an eclectic collection of goods as you enter, go up stairs to enjoy people watching the street below whilst enjoying a cold drink or you could treat yourself to a spa treatment.

We enjoyed the the drinks, atmosphere and purchased some souvenirs. The ladies were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

The visitor centre has a shop, cafe and spa. The gifts in the shop are beautiful and it was difficult to decide what to buy! The cafe menu is so nice and although we only had drinks this time we will definitely be returning for lunch. I was so happy to support this great initiative and I thoroughly recommend a trip there. The staff are friendly too.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I specifically sought this place out. We gave ourselves an hour to eat and shop. I would have liked to spend 1.5-2 hours because they have a few spa services such as mani/pedis and various massages available. The pork and mango crepe was a wonderful combination of savory and sweet alongside some refreshing fruit juices and a decadent brownie with whipped cream and a shot of espresso. The ladies were extremely nice. We ended up buying a bag, a t-shirt each, and some jewelry. For those of you who like fair trade shops, it was reminiscent of those except many items have uplifting messages and pictures related to the Sons/Daughters of Cambodia. I highly recommend coming here whether to stop for a snack, meal, shopping, or for 30 minutes in their spa.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

A nice little place offering snack food and coffee. Some hand made trinkets available to purchase. Well worth a visit and a coffee.