“Soulful Discoveries ”
Review of Toursanak

Toursanak
More attraction details
Owner description: Toursanak is a Cambodia Leading Educational Adventure: Adventures,educational,fun are planned and designed for you to experience Cambodia in a most intimate way. Our services: -Educational touring for international students, -Customize tours for private or family, -Bike rental, -Adventure tour in Cambodia, -Cycling tour -Trip Leaders
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Amazing people, friendly, helpful and always going above and beyond. Their passion for sharing their beautiful country is evident in all they do. Very professional and highly recommend organising a wonderful trip them.

1  Thank leonie6992
in 3 reviews
"countryside"
"sights"

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Our school contacted Toursanak about a special trip for some of our female students. The team was wonderful in coordinating and organizing everything ahead of time. The two guides were amazing on the trip and communicated clearly about the activities and events of the trip. They engaged our students, challenged them and cheered them on. I loved that the tour encourages team work and creates a shared experience for all involved. They also try to educate participates on numerous environmental aspects. I loved the use of lotus leaf plates and the food was amazing. I can not thank you enough for the experience you provided the students and myself.

1  Thank Jamileh C
Reviewed March 4, 2018

We had tailered a hike and camping experience with leadership activities for some high school girls. The process of setting it up was very easy and they company very willing. THe trip itself was great! The guides speak english and khmer well and had a lot of positive energy. THe driver was very involved and very funny. This all helped encourge the girls to keep hiking to the top. Once at the camp sight, we set up tents and had a little break untill some fun and thought provoking games were played. Cooking over a fire and singing songs as the sun set was a great way to end the day. THe next morning we had a good breakfast and hot coffee or chocolate to warm up with and then a treasure hunt and reflection. I was so impressed with our guides and driver, I have already planned on using them next time.

1  Thank catholmn
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

When we do everything for economic, we maybe forgot about quality and effectiveness of life . For my interest, natural is the best that can make me better feel. So I found it. It sounds great to be finding the trekking tour at Cambodia by Toursanak Guides Project.

The natural is good environment and smooth mind. So I mentioned emotionally, fresh air and sound of mind with this tour . I’m very happy to see you all, however, I’m silently . But in face That’s happy with everybody and natural. I would like to thank you all and Toursanak Project team that share and make happy to us for connected with natural and friendship .

Once again, likely tour in Cambodia by Toursanak that make me more friendly with natural.

Good luck !