Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Pine forest, cool breezes and campfires--in Cambodia?!?

The good folks at Toursanak hosted our students for a wonderful weekend in the pine forest of... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
tjeffrutherford
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Wonderful Tours on Offer!

I have participated on two weekend tours (Kirirom Camping and Home stay) with Toursanak and both... read more

Reviewed June 10, 2018
JacquelineS3434

All reviews national park nice trip trekking tour great adventure beautiful country province mangroves discoveries hike project forest cambodia hiking culture beauty backpackers phnom
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Our school contacted Toursanak about a special trip for some of our female students. The team was wonderful in coordinating and organizing everything ahead of time. The two guides were amazing on the trip and communicated clearly about the activities and events of the trip. They engaged our students, challenged them and cheered them on. I loved that the tour encourages team work and creates a shared experience for all involved. They also try to educate participates on numerous environmental aspects. I loved the use of lotus leaf plates and the food was amazing. I can not thank you enough for the experience you provided the students and myself.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Jamileh C
Reviewed March 4, 2018

We had tailered a hike and camping experience with leadership activities for some high school girls. The process of setting it up was very easy and they company very willing. THe trip itself was great! The guides speak english and khmer well and had a lot of positive energy. THe driver was very involved and very funny. This all helped encourge the girls to keep hiking to the top. Once at the camp sight, we set up tents and had a little break untill some fun and thought provoking games were played. Cooking over a fire and singing songs as the sun set was a great way to end the day. THe next morning we had a good breakfast and hot coffee or chocolate to warm up with and then a treasure hunt and reflection. I was so impressed with our guides and driver, I have already planned on using them next time.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank catholmn
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

When we do everything for economic, we maybe forgot about quality and effectiveness of life . For my interest, natural is the best that can make me better feel. So I found it. It sounds great to be finding the trekking tour at Cambodia by Toursanak Guides Project.

The natural is good environment and smooth mind. So I mentioned emotionally, fresh air and sound of mind with this tour . I’m very happy to see you all, however, I’m silently . But in face That’s happy with everybody and natural. I would like to thank you all and Toursanak Project team that share and make happy to us for connected with natural and friendship .

Once again, likely tour in Cambodia by Toursanak that make me more friendly with natural.

Good luck !

Phanaro

1  Thank Kith P
Reviewed February 14, 2018

I went camping with Toursanak to Kirirom Mountain. The team is fun, friendly and caring. Best of all is, the tour is not just full of backpackers or tourists. You get to go with other young khmer and have a lovely weekend getting to know new people.
Couldn't recommend this further. Great option for a weekend getaway!

1  Thank sofiagogr
Reviewed February 8, 2018

Had an amazing time with Toursanak! The tour guides were very friendly and took great care of us during the trip. Would recommend anyone looking for an authentic Cambodian experience to take a trip with Toursanak.

1  Thank Matthew S