See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 14, 2016

The Goldiana Hotel is a good accommodation if you don't have to wrap yourself in luxury. Great little coffee shop that does breakfast. The breakfast buffett is basic. Stick with the bread, cereals and fresh fruit!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
VannSothy123, Front Office Manager at Meng Goldiana 282 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2016

Thank a lot for your show us in trip advisor.

Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

Before in there look so bed because of room renovation but right now everything is ok. For some of the place they have already changed like swimming poor, restaurant, lobby etc. For the staff is so friendly and helpful. The manager in there is so careful about the comfortable of the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2016

On Be half of all staff at the Goldiana Hotel, I would like thanks for your attention stay in our hotel.
Your comment is very important for us to understand and improve more service to all the customer.

Reviewed December 24, 2015 via mobile

I recently checked out one of their rooms for my family, and was very disappointed.
Dark worn tacky corridors with torn carpets, leading to a room that had not changed for decades. It still smelt of old tibacco and there was even an old cathode type tv. The bathroom was far from clean, with cracked old tiles etc. I'm surprised this hotel gets three stars.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family

I would like to say sorry.
And Please to inform that we upgrade the service and facility more .
For your comment is very important for our hotel, to improve our service and facility to serve all everybody.

Reviewed October 31, 2015

This well established hotel has been a favorite of NGOs for many years. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the management very responsive. On my last trip I made some safety recommendations for around the pool area. I've just returned and found that all had been implemented! They even installed a new ladder easier on the feet for climbing out of the pool. This pool, unlike many hotel pools, is large enough for lap swimming.
I'm pleased that in my room in the newly renovated area, I have a walk-in shower. I don't have to climb up into a tub.
The area around the hotel has many good restaurants and there are always reliable tuktuk drivers out front for getting around Phnom Penh.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jaycurrie40

Thanks you so much for your comment in trip advisor.

Reviewed August 24, 2015 via mobile

A large group of us came to stay here while on a trip to teach English. The Goldiana provided a comfortable, air conditioned "home" for us for our two week stay. Although this was my first stay, others on my team had been here multiple times. It has been recently refurbished, is kept clean, and is in a good location close to many food options.

Pros: friendly and helpful staff, great pool area, good size rooms, overall kept clean

Areas for improvement: little variety in the morning breakfast, wifi is not reliable, showers do not have a "stall" so they flood the entire bathroom, overall still has an outdated feel/look

Date of stay: August 2015