All reviews business trip big hotel very nice hotel phnom angkor
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

Staying here for a business trip really good location near to central market and night market.

Nice room service spacious rooms and I love the hi tech shower experience in particular. Greatest value for money. Recommended!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank umer k
PPHotel99, Front Office Manager at Phnom Penh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Dear Umer K,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback after your stay in our Phnom Penh Hotel. We will pass on your kind words to our staff. We are delighted to read your positive reply and hope to welcome you soon again.

Best Regards,

La Keo

Reviewed October 5, 2016

This hotel really a good place to present or meeting for your business, as this hotel have a big meeting room and coffee business. I think you all can try and will see.For me I am always meet my business partner there.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank OneCambodiaTourGM
PPHotel99, Front Office Manager at Phnom Penh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2016

Dear One Cambodia Tour GM,

Greetings from Phnom Penh Hotel.

Thank you very much for your feedback after you had stayed with us. Your review will be shared among our Phnom Penh Hotel team. And we are looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit in Phnom Penh.

Should you need further assistance regarding your next booking do not hesitate to me at your most convenience.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

Another very good stay in Phnom Penh Hotel.
Comprehensive buffet breakfast. Clean rooms. Try for a relaxing pool view room. Yes, there is a bath. Nice room service food. Good location. Good value. See you next time

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Ken L
PPHotel99, Front Office Manager at Phnom Penh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Dear Ken L,

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

This is the first time for me to go in phnom penh hotel. My friends came from Singapore to visite me and my family. He booked the hotel with online booking.
After i went in the hotel and went to his room i felt the room is comfortable to stay with the great location in the phnom penh city. Very nice and helpful staff (Receptionist...). The room with the pool side view and city view, excellent in design.
Recommend highly........

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank un v
PPHotel99, Front Office Manager at Phnom Penh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2016

Dear Un v,

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

We visited Phnom Penh Hotel as part of our itinerary covering Vietnam & Cambodia.

The room was very comfortable making for a pleasant stay. We managed to get vegetarian food on request as part of their breakfast spread. The cake shop in the hotel deserves special mention for some very delicious cakes and coffees.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Lakshmi S
PPHotel99, Front Office Manager at Phnom Penh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

Dear Lakshmi S,