G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Free cancellation until 19/07
US$53
US$49
  • Free Breakfast
One Up - Banana Hotel(Phnom Penh)(Great Value!)
US$27
  • Room Service
US$193
US$154
Trip.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$221
US$205
Sofitel
All reviewsbusiness tripbig hotelswimming poolvery nice hoteltuk tuklate at nightphnomangkormotorbikeriversidedollars
Reviewed May 5, 2017

It is a nice Business Hotel but good for tourists also. It is centrally located and easy to move around in the city from this Hotel. Our stay was comfortable. The Breakfast spread was good including the local Cambodian dishes which we enjoyed a lot. A good place to stay in Phnom Penh

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DebBanerjee
PPHotel99, Front Office Manager at Phnom Penh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Dear Mr. DebBanerjee.
Greeting from Phnom Penh Hotel!
Truly appreciate your review, it is so pleasing to read that we met all expectations, especially the room was comfortable to stay. A good location for tourist and business. We thank you the customers who take their time to inform us about it.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is good,
old interior. In the room you can smell the old but still acceptable
Have big swimming pool,
Breakfast with many thing, and variating food, but the taste are moderate, an for the moslem should be more careful because the mix pork and non pork
Anyway still good for me

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank oqsyland
PPHotel99, Front Office Manager at Phnom Penh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Dear Oqsyland.
Greeting from Phnom Penh Hotel!
Thank you very much for your review and your stay with us. I and my staff appreciate your kind words about our Hotel. Thank you also for your mention about the swimming pool is big and also breakfast with many thing. We endeavor to offer a positive experience for all of our guests. It is gratifying to know when this happens. I hope we get to see you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Big hotel with good room. Nice music from lobby lounge. Delicious hot pot and Chinese restaurant inside hotel. Near to many attractions in Phnom Penh. Safe hotel to stay for tourists. Offers good spa as well

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank S C
PPHotel99, Front Office Manager at Phnom Penh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Dear Guest,
Greeting from Phnom Penh Hotel!
Thank you very much for your kind mention of our hotel and recognition of our value. Thank you also for sharing your experience here for others to read. We were all happy to hear all these nice words about the room, music, restaurant and safety for the guest stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Warmest regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

I did not find the hotel especially attractive or cosy. Everything was slightly short of what it should have been.
Staff was rather cold.
Overall it was ok, but I really used it just to sleep and I would have not want to spend a lot of time there

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear A,
Greeting from Phnom Penh Hotel!
Thanks for taking time to post your review of our hotel. We do appreciate all your comments about our hotel and for your mention about the hotel staff. I have shared your kind words with them. I hope we get to see you again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

I'm impressed by hotel staff very much starting from operator, roomkeeper as well as a manager Mr Villa. I checked in on 14 March and on 15 March I left the hotel due to an important meeting outside the hotel. I asked the client to call hotel as I forgot 2 small diamond rings at the toilet sink. Operator lady (i forgot to ask her name) promised me she would inform the roomkeeper not to open nor clean my room to make sure my rings would be still at the same place. After a long day, I did not have any chance to go back to my room until late at night and I found the rings at the same place. This is my first impression for the staff honesty.

Second situation impressed me even more. One side of my high-heeled shoes got problem and one sole was opened and i could not walk as usual as the sole would open up and down all the time. I talked to a reception lady on the 4th floor (i did not ask for her name) asking her to recommend where I could have my shoe fixed. She was so kind to call bell boy right away to ask and later she said she would call me back. After a short while, a guy called up to my room and asked if it was all right to have motorbike to go out and buy rubber glue for me. I asked him to go ahead as I'm ok to pay. Less than 15 minutes, there was a bell ring at my room and Mr Villa, Hotel Manager, showed up with glue in his hand. He asked for my shoe to be fixed and I felt bad as it was not clean but he insisted so. He managed to fix it and I asked him to wash his hands first. He only washed with water and i asked him to use shower bath. He said staff was not supposed to touch guests' hotel stuff. I was so impressed and i passed shower bath to him to wash his hands together with a small towel. Even though it was only a small matter but I did not expect hotel manager to go up and fixed a shoe for me. Thank you so much Mr Villa! You took my impression!! Thanks to Phnom Penh Hotel to have many good staff. I will definitely return to your hotel one day.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Anchalee K
PPHotel99, Front Office Manager at Phnom Penh Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

Dear Ms. Anchalee K,

Greeting from Phnom Penh Hotel!

Many thanks for your comments regarding the services and staff during your stay at our Phnom Penh Hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and rest assured that your comments will be shared with the whole team here and read with pride. We appreciated very much again for taking the time to inform your valuable thoughts and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again at the Phnom Penh Hotel.

Kind Regards,