See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 5, 2015

Very wonderful hotel in Phone Penh with very good location, new amenity update, good serviced, Hotel manager, Mr. Sarith is very good and helpful, room very nice and clean, my family feel very comfortable, breakfast very good, we feel very enjoy to stay there

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Princess H, General Manager at Azumaya Hotel Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2015

Dear Ms.Socheat,

Greeting from princess hotel,

thank you for taking your valued time to review our hotel rate.

we are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at princess hotel and hope you will stay with us again.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed June 24, 2015

3 nights stay at Princess Hotel would not enough because of the service providing, friendly of staff and best value for money. location is very convenience to some of tourist attraction area. i would love to return this property for my next trip.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Princess H, General Manager at Azumaya Hotel Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2015

Dear Prin D,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor, all of us are really excited to hear from you to enjoy your stay with us.

we hope that you will be back and stay with us again.

Sincerely your,

Reviewed June 19, 2015

2 nights at Princess hotel, the room I stayed was comfortable and clean, free wifi the internet is FAST. Friendly stuff, buffet breakfast adequate. Good location and reasonable price,I'd stay again and highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Princess H, Manager at Azumaya Hotel Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2015

Dear Mr.Dom,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel about good location, reasonable price, friendly staffs, cleaned hotel, and good service but i think you have confused the mean of rate star in review and hotel 's star because after i read your review all of your praise almost % 100 satisfaction of the hospitality so it should be at **** or ***** that means score, however we're really thank for your taking your valued time to review.

we do hope you will be back to stay here again any time.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed June 10, 2015

Friendly hospitality Services, comfortable stay with room with completely setup and nice City view, Spa so cool, Hot buffet Breakfast "Yummy"!!!!, Best Location in the heart of Commercial Phnom Penh Capital City.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2015

Having heard a lot of negative comments about Princess Hotel after I'd booked it for a few days' stay in Phnom Penh, I didn't expect much at first. But things turned out to be a lot better than expected. The hotel was clean. The staff were helpful, attending to customers well. All facilities were fine, with no problem during my stay. The food was OK. A concierge even recommended a very nice, professional Tuk Tuk driver who took me to see different places. I felt like having to write a fair comment on this hotel after my visit. Actually, I may consider staying there again if I visit Phnom Penh again.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank anita2015369
Princess H, Manager at Azumaya Hotel Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2015

Dear Ms. Anita,

Thank you for taking your time to review better about our property, Princess hotel, certainly we received guest's negative reviews from our guests and all that is our concern so we always try ours best to improve our property and service more and more.

we're really thank for Ms.Anita to say what something is changed.

Best regards,