“Chilled out and relaxing place”

Lot 369 Cafe - Toul Tom Poung
Ranked #70 of 1,649 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: Great coffee, delicious food, and environmental and social responsibility! Lot 369 Cafe is the Russian Market area's best new cafe. Our chilled space is the perfect place to meet friends, catch up on emails, and have a coffee or healthy smoothie. Our menu includes vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options, and our produce is organic and locally sourced wherever possible!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great cafe which was really quiet and away from the Main Street. Great place to spend the afternoon.

Menu had plenty of good options, I had the pork belly bowl which was delicious and the coffee was the best I’ve had in Cambodia so far.

Definitely worth the visit.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

A really lovely place for some peace & quiet...
sitting out at the front porch or upstairs where there is A/C and Wifi. the furniture is made from recycled wood; old pallets, wood from old houses and boats.
You can see a lot of effort put into the cafe design being as self- Sustaining as possible.
The ambience was exactly what you will need to slow your Sunday mornings down.

I ordered the Lot369 Big Brekkie, and for USD 8.5 it was indeed to me, great value and satisfaction; eggs, baked beans, sasauge, bacon, hash brown (a bit too greasy, I'm afraid), some greens.. and a slice of toast. Not forgetting the fruit salad. The Absolute Place to recommend to good friends..
And oh..the Latte couldn't have been better.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

I came here for a quick working coffee with friends and it turned out to be one of my favorite spots for coffee in TTP neighborhood! Great coffee. A lot of healthy and meat choices. Highly recommended for both local and new comers!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Love this place. We came twice in our short visit to PP and it was gorgeous. The service was a little slow but after the order was taken food arrived quickly that was fresh and delicious.
My daughter had ginger basil fizz to drink which tasted amazing and I had a double espresso - it was served alongside chocolate coated coffee beans and a glass of soda water. I was mightily impressed!
Highly recommend this gem of a cafe, there is a fantastic selection of dishes on the menu and they taste great. Coffee is superb.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

Heard about this place that was around the corner from the hotel i usually stay at, so decided to go check it out to get my morning coffee.

Very nice ambience and atmosphere. Feels like you've been transported out of the city. Not many seats available though.

The coffee was really really good. Creamy, and smooth, and just the right balance. So good that I had to order a second one to-go each time I went.
I wasn't planning to eat, but I sat down and watched them serve the person next to me, and I couldn't help but order something. I had the the baked eggs and it was lovely! Really really good.
So good, that the next day, I went back for another 2 cups of coffee, and tried the big breakfast this time. It was great too. Portions were large and quality of the food superb.

Recommend for you to check it out, especially if you stay nearby or are in the Russian Market area.