1,070 results
All reviews night market the river fourth floor living room nice hotel central location breakfast buffet walking distance airport pick luang prabang pleasant stay visit vientiane location is great mini bar nice breakfast rooms are large tuk tuk
Reviewed May 11, 2016

The Hotel was clean, and the room very comfortable,the staff very friendly, and breakfast was excellent. Close to the river and night market. We very much enjoyed the very short unplanned stay. Would stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2016

This hotel is a perfect place to stay in Vientiane near the riverside,very friendly staff, best comfortable rooms,perfect breakfast and bikes for free to discover a very quiet and nice city.I will return to this place to enjoy again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

Not sure why anyone would want to go to Vientiane, we were on route and only stayed one night. Whilst not appreciating the place, we loved the hotel. Nice, very quiet room. Helpful friendly staff. Lovely cocktail bar, can definitely recommend the Salana cocktail. The restaurant was excellent and we enjoyed a superb evening meal and breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PebsDorset
Reviewed May 4, 2016

I had a nice room overlooking a monastary. I was not well with a chest infection at the time so chose Salana as a 'nice western hotel to rest and recover' in. (I'd been staying in guesthouses and homestays till then) It was perfect for that. My room was quiet and comfortable - the A/C worked well and was quiet.

Buffet breakfast was very good - plenty to choose from. I chose a nice table in the window to watch the fun and games of Pii Mai! I had other meals there too - all good.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2016

2nd visit to the hotel. Service just as I remembered it; top notch.
nothing has changed as far as the décor and offering and that is a very good thing as far as I am concerned.

what did spoil the trip a little for me this time was the sewerage odor that seem to be coming though the drain below the bathroom. I believe it must be that the drain runs the entire length of the hotel floor and my room at the end got the worst of it.
anyway, the smell was sometimes pretty strong in the night.

I would definitely visit again, just not stay in the same room.

• Trip type: Travelled on business