“Uneatable food bad service ”
Review of Bor Pen Yang

Bor Pen Yang
Ranked #62 of 484 Restaurants in Vientiane
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The place it looks good and quite busy , but the food we had was horrible.
I couldn’t finish because it was too spicy , and the other plate was full of mushroom (which I’m allergic ) , I couldn’t eaten too.
We asked if it was possible to change the plate sight that we were not able to eat the fire; “uneatable” completely but the waiter Didn’t care about nothing even when I said that I was allergic to mushroom, great.
Plus they didn’t remove the plate from the bill o I don’t know give us some apologies.
Worst place ever, and even too expensive 13$ without have eaten.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Nice rooftop bar along the river. Cheap beer lao and bar snacks. They have other full menu but didnt try it. Plenty of street stalls downstairs. Ok for a slow chill evening. Closes at 12a.m.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

The guy who sets up the balls on the tables allows the same people (probably his friends) to write their names in the queue multiple times so they can play without waiting while others wait a long time. He gets a tip for this. Frustrating for those who wait their turn. I mentioned this to the Manager Kae so let's see if it's allowed to continue.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

This is great bar/restaurant to go to in Vientiane. The views of the Mekong river and Thailand are second to none.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Good place for a drink in Vientiane.

Nice view on the river, different kinds of drinks, they have food also but did not try it.