The place it looks good and quite busy , but the food we had was horrible.
I couldn’t finish because it was too spicy , and the other plate was full of mushroom (which I’m allergic ) , I couldn’t eaten too.
We asked if it was possible to change the plate sight that we were not able to eat the fire; “uneatable” completely but the waiter Didn’t care about nothing even when I said that I was allergic to mushroom, great.
Plus they didn’t remove the plate from the bill o I don’t know give us some apologies.
Worst place ever, and even too expensive 13$ without have eaten.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.