All reviews great location would stay here again per night room was clean twin room small hotel within walking distance the river wifi laos ac toilet
Reviewed February 18, 2018

Pros: Great staff, good lobby, perfect location close to everything we wanted to see. The room was smaller but bug enough still. Good working WiFi and AC

Cons: some ants in the bathroom (which seems to be the norm more than the exception in this country). We paid extra to have a room with a window however the window just looks inside the building onto a hallway and stairwell, so definitely not worth the extra money.

Room tip: Don't pay for room with the window, you'll just be looking at the indoor stairs :)
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

It seems that the problem around central Vientiane is to find a place with liveable rooms, without having a wall right in front of the window! This place have some street view rooms... But this is another one that I had... the room was OK, with nice “ArtDeco” lighting fixtures, but the wall, 20 cm in front of the window, was a little bit brutal… I should add that the staff at the reception was very nice and that the place is really Central… Everything is close...

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mrdenis_101
Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

We paid 170,000 kip for a twin room with AC and bathroom and thought it was good value. The room was comfortable, and the wifi was the best we have had in two weeks in Laos so far.

There were a couple of negatives however. Firstly the say you pay using cards, but then they convert to USD at a bad rate and add a surcharge, so the total ends up being around a 15% premium!

Also we found the posted notice about damage to the room being charged unwelcoming.

All in all though, we enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Stay here 4 nights. Booked on line for 655 Baht, but when I got here the manager told me it’s 1400 but he will give me the same room for 800. When I show him the booking receipt he say: Ohh it’s the currency exchange deference (145 Baht more). WICH CAN BE TRUE. The room is fine , the Staff are very nice and friendly. Daily cleaning of the room, and the rest is standard Lao service. Free coffee, Breakfast 100 Baht.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2017

I came across this Guest House when looking for somewhere to stay in the area and I was very please that I did.
All he staff were very friendly and helpful.
The room was not large but big enough for me and my bag.
The bed and pillows were soft and to my liking.
The bathroom was clean and had a great shower.
The room rate included breakfast and I had 2 fried eggs with ham and toast, cooked the way I like.

Date of stay: November 2017