“Delicious food!”
Review of Delhi Durbar

Delhi Durbar
Ranked #34 of 470 Restaurants in Vientiane
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Authentic Indian Cuisine , great ambiance . Serving Halal food . Good for family outings ,parties ,cozy meals .
Reviewed June 10, 2018

Excellent!!! I recommend this place for lunch!! Not far from Thai Consulate. Amazing food same in India

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

We can see some changes in operations, food is no doubt excellent, still we miss old hosts,
Cleanliness is need to improve in bathrooms.

Overall nice place to spend time with family

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere pleasant Cleanliness absolute Service excellent Food - ‘must get back’ Best ever!!! Manager & chef exceptional. North Indian food lovers, totally recommended and prices reasonable considering the quality, freshness and service.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

This place has been recently renovated. I had a really tasty curry, biryani and naan bread. It was just the way I like it! The service was pleasant and the price was acceptable for Vientiane.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I visited this place after a not so good experience at another nearby restaurant. The staff made me very welcome and the service was excellent throughout. The food was of a very high standard, I would say at least as good as I can get at Indian style restaurants in Perth, Australia. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.