“Love for Lebanese Food”

Karam Lebnan
Ranked #56 of 294 Restaurants in Islamabad
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed August 22, 2016

it was a random day at office when around lunch time an old friend called and asked to have lunch together at Karam Lebnan, I was bit skeptical as I always thought you can not find any good Lebanese food in the Capital. However my friend insisted to try it once. So we reached at the venue, the first thing I liked about place was accessibility. its located on the main F-7 Road & you can not just miss the place. we were greeted quite warmly and very politely asked if we would like to sit outside or inside, due to hot weather we preferred sitting inside. By now I was comfortable on overall ambiance and the hospitality offered. So we were given the menu cards to select and to my surprise I saw the whole variety of my favorite Lebanese food, From Hummas to Seehtouq every things was there. We ordered Hummas as starter and their barbe que platter & sheesh touq as main meal. as soon as I took the first bite of Hummas I fallen in love with the food. it was the yummiest which I never expected to get in Islamabad. it was just like a Hummas you get at any famous Arabic Restaurant abroad. so was the rest of the food, excellent taste & simply amazing. the food has pure Lebanese taste thanks God they are able to maintain it in it's pure form. Hummas & their Labenese Barbe Que Platter are the best. so overall if you want to satisfy your taste buds craving for some good food Karam Lebnan is the place to go.
only one down side it the place is bit congested but I guess for the good food I can compromise on that:)

happy eating

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed July 26, 2016

i'll write the review but this restaurant is now closed............used to have great starters, outstanding.......the main courses were a just average, had some good desserts, the atmosphere was very basic, neat , clean, good service....very expensive and usually empty.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Great food. serving is small and food is over priced but quality of food is good.It is a pity that it is closed now afte

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed April 22, 2016

I have been to Lebanon and the food here was nothing like I had back in Lebanon. But I was happy that there was a lebanese restaurant in islamabad. All the food was a bit dry, it was hard to gulp it down... it was all a bit average really

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

Labenese staff, cooks, TV channels in restaurant, authentic food

They have the best sweet dish options aswell

What else you want