Lowest prices for your stay
US$82
US$84
Agoda.com
US$61
Hotels.comUS$84
Trip.comUS$94
TravelocityUS$84
All reviews infinity pool rooftop bar sri lanka great hotel room attendant special thanks front office excellent service late check rooms are spacious the heart of the city f b his team delicious food comfortable stay house keeping keep up the good work
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2022

It was such and lovely stay. With everything from interior to the roof pool and gym. The only complaint I have is the smell of our room, 711. It really smelled kind of mouldy and not well ventilated when we arrived and stayed there. Otherwise, it was an amazing experience!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jetwing Hotels, General Manager at Jetwing Colombo Seven, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2022

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from all of us at Jetwing Colombo Seven.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

We thank you for all your feedback on the room. I have got my housekeeping manager and Engineer to attend to it at once.

Rest assured we will investigate the matter and have it fixed immediately. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Looking forward to welcoming you to Jetwing Colombo Seven again.

Ayubowan (May you live long)!

Reviewed November 20, 2022

Overall, a very positive experience.
Quality rooms, very clean and Plesant. Staff is very attentive. very good food, lots of variety.
Easy access to the city.
Highly recommended. I will certainly go there again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from all of us at Jetwing Colombo Seven.

We thank you for your positive remarks and thank you for selecting Jetwing Colombo Seven for your stay.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the food and its variety.

Looking forward to welcoming you to Jetwing Colombo Seven again.

Ayubowan (May you live long)!

Reviewed November 20, 2022

The hotel is well appointed and the location quite convenient. Personnel is gloriously kind, and professional. I would like to especially thank Adheeb from the housekeeping department. He is prompt, thorough and thoughtful; an excellent ambassador of Sri Lankan hospitality!

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clari L
Jetwing Hotels, General Manager at Jetwing Colombo Seven, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2022

Warmest greetings from Jetwing Colombo Seven!

Thank you for taking the time to write us this generous and impressive review.

We truly appreciate your kind words about Adheeb from Housekeeping I will be sure to let him know.

Once again thank you for your positive feedback and we are awaiting the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jetwing Colombo Seven in the very near future.

Reviewed November 14, 2022

I always have had very pleasant experiences at Jetwing hotels in different locations in Sri Lanka. This was my first time staying at Jetwing Colombo 7. It was certainly one of the most relaxed and enjoyable stays I have ever experienced.
The hotel is in a great location away from the hustle and bustle of the big city. It has an extremely quiet and peaceful atmosphere, just what I was looking for. The rooms are very spacious modern and spotless. The housekeeping staff went above and beyond to make every day special for me by adding fresh flowers or leaving a special note from the person who cleaned my room, always inquiring if I needed extra water or towels. My laundry was picked up and delivered well before the scheduled day and time. The laundry service was one of the best, they followed my instructions to a tee, and my clothes were neatly folded and placed on the bed. I did not request any of these special services, but their delivery far exceeded my expectations.
The front desk staff was always there whenever I needed their help. They were very friendly, professional, and eager to help. They give the best of themselves to the guest. This was true with all the staff I encountered. The staff at the spa was very knowledgeable and experienced, they listened to your concerns and tailored the treatments to your needs. It was one of the very best spa experiences I have had in Sri Lanka.
Dining at 57 restaurant was the icing on the cake, the food was delicious, and the service was at another level, I requested dishes that were not on the regular menu, and they always came through, without fail. Both the room service and in-restaurant dining were very pleasant experiences. Shiva and his team gave me extraordinary service, and they made my last day of dining very delightful and special.
For my future visits I will always choose Jetwing Colombo 7, not only because of the comfort, location, price, and great service, but what makes this place so enjoyable is the staff, from the management to everyone else in the staff are incredibly generous with their time, knowledge, and friendly service. I wish everyone at Jetwing Colombo 7 continuous success. And thank you for making my stay in Colombo that much better.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Warmest greetings from Jetwing Colombo Seven!

Thank you for taking the time to write us this generous review.

We truly appreciate your kind words about the team. I will be sure to let all of them know that they made an impact during your stay.

I am delighted to hear that the Housekeeping team, 57 restaurant team including the room service team and reception team, went over and beyond to assist you in every way possible.

Once again thank you for your positive feedback and we are awaiting the pleasure of welcoming you back again to Jetwing Colombo Seven.

Reviewed November 4, 2022

The team here is especially fantastic and goes above and beyond whenever we visit. Whenever we stay in Colombo, this is the only place I want to be. The infinity pool at the top is their crown jewel with the breathtaking views, and the rooftop food and beverage menu is as extensive as they come. Kanishka is the F&B manager up there and provided us 5 star service that I have yet to experience anywhere in the world. Thank you, thank you!

The room we had was beautiful and classy. The bathroom was appointed with modern touches like waterfall showers, and glass walls that look into the bedroom (they can be covered if you need more privacy).

The hotel is located in a perfect spot, away from the business of Galle Face, but still close enough where a quick ride will get you to the hot spots in the city.

We were sadly only here for 1 night, but had a fantastic time.

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jetwing Hotels, General Manager at Jetwing Colombo Seven, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2022

Warmest greetings from Jetwing Colombo Seven!

Thank you for taking the time to write us this generous and impressive review.

We truly appreciate your kind words about team. I will be sure to let them know.

Once again thank you for your positive feedback and we are awaiting the pleasure of welcoming you back for another splendid experience at Jetwing Colombo Seven in the very near future.