Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$85
US$70
Clock Inn Colombo(Colombo)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$85
US$125
US$116
Agoda.com
Best Western Elyon Colombo(Colombo)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$50
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 2, 2018

Stayed here for one night after our flight from the UK. Location is fine, just off a very main road. Ferdi was the manager who looked after us and greeted us with iced tea in the comfort of the stunning living room- he was the perfect mix of good hospitality and humour!

The room was fantastic, very comfortable bed with A/C. The staff were accommodating and helpful, breakfast not included but really good nonetheless.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harry C
Reviewed January 4, 2018

We had an excellent stay here for two night. Beautiful interior with taste & extremely friendly staffs. Bed and bedding fantastic. Good comfort level. Rooms a great size, except for the shower facility - the water got choked on the 2nd night. However, the staff here makes the difference. Their politeness and always willing to help and serve the guests. Recommended for solo travellers as you have all privacy and tranquility here with a nice little courtyard that you can read a book on the two rest bed.

Room Tip: ops for balcony view facing the garden
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MsEsther19
Reviewed December 30, 2017

This place is along a narrow street where major road works are taking place. With a tiny sign on the door, the b and b is difficult to find.

The room is decent, despite it not being cleaned once during the 3 days I stayed. Insanely loud disco music could be heard till late into the night on day 2 of my stay. I never found the source of the racket, despite complaining to the manager the next day.

But the real fun came at check out, when the owner willfully tried to cheat me by introducing items onto the bill I had not received. Another trick she tried was to charge me in dollars when the prices were in rupees on the breakfast and dinner menu. When I finally spoke to the owner over the phone (she refused to speak face to face), she came up with. the pathetic excuse that she had forgotten to change the prices on the menu from rupees to dollars. Which of course was a flat out lie.

After I demanded the bill to be corrected, she decided to refund me 1650 rupees plus money for drinks I had not ordered.

This woman is nothing more than a common thief and should be investigated by the police.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank maupassant66
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Spent a week at this hotel for Christmas holiday, and was very pleased with the place.
The owner is an interior designer, and did a really good job with rebuilding the place, while keeping its history intact.
Everything seemed thought through, and I noticed some cool features, such as world plug adaptors built into the wall, that I haven't seen anywhere else.

The owner is friendly and easy going.

The manager, Ferdy (i probably spelt this wrong), was friendly, polite, helpful and we had some good fun conversations. He helped us out with what to see, where to eat, getting taxi's ect.
Always there to welcome us when we got back from town, or serve us Sri Lankan breakfast in the morning.

We were upgraded to a better room, free of charge, as there was construction going on right outside the room we booked.
But, the place is a bit noisy unfortunately, and you can easily hear people talking in the other rooms.

As the place is new (3 months) i got the feeling that all routines were not quite in place yet, an example of that would be routine cleaning of the rooms (our room was however cleaned as soon as we requested, so it wasn't a huge issue).

The young guy cleaning rooms and such at the hotel was nice, hard working and polite. He was quite shy when we first arrived, but he seemed more comfortable after some time.

All in all, I would recommend staying here, and I would also stay here again, should I visit Columbo again.

On another note, not related to this specific hotel, I would probably not recommend spending a whole week in Colombo, as theres not as much to do as we hoped. I would stay there a few days and then move on to some of the other locations on the island.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martin P
Reviewed December 15, 2017

Pretty horrible customer service by the owner. No one to deal with in person about issues. Lots of attitude given without understanding our situation. I would not recommend this place, check out Casa Colombo if you want the boutique feel on Colombo.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple