“THE MUTTON BURGER!”

Fazly's Halal Refreshment
Ranked #299 of 664 Restaurants in Colombo
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Got food home-delivered. Mutton burger, price-wise the same as McDonalds when it comes to burgers. But oh man, this burger was the bomb. The meat was perfect, the flavours were delicious. Just the right amount of sauces which they tend to overuse in their other burgers. The fries were bad as usual, I think they should really pay attention to when they make fries or just not serve them altogether even though it's free with the burger because they are really not good. But that burger made me want to leave a review, it was the best mutton I've ever had in my life and one of the best burgers I've tasted. Definitely try their avocado milkshake too.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

This is my beloveds and my go to spot fora quick meal on the go! Prices are good food is even better. Try the char grilled beef if you still haven't! Never dined in due to lack of parking in the area. But has never put us off from visiting them over and over!

Reviewed January 7, 2018

Me and My Friends went to Fazlys and Ordered A King Burger . Within 10 minutes they brought the order.The place is very neat and staffs are very polite.We had great evening with them.

1  Thank Far_Zaw_Nah
Reviewed December 29, 2017

My favourite Beef Burger! absolutely succulent, consistent and you actually bite into a good peace of meat. they are the best in my opinion. the rest of the stuff are equally good and I always end up with the Beef Kebab which is amazing, so juicy and succulent. the mayonnaise sauce certainly complements the flavours. parking in that location is adventurous but the service guys who come up to you to take the order are friendly and efficient. recommend you guys to tip them handsomely

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I went to fazlys and ordered a royal king burger.there was a new supervisor who took the order.after 15 minutes they bought the order but it was not what we ordered.then we spoke the supervisor who took the order but he was keep on arguing saying this is what we have order.then we wanted to cancel the order but the man said charge to them.its not all about money the service was ridiculous.we are regular customers at fuzlys but this incident was really disgusting and annoying.the supervisor doesnt even know how to talk to customers.he said shut up while we talking.i will never visit to this place or never recommending this place here after.customer doesnt want to lie.but the way they talk to the customers is really disgusting.