Review Highlights
Great Guide!

We only used Sujith as a transfer from Colombo to Polonnaruwa but he was exceptional throughout. We... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2018
andymckenzie
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile
8 Day tour

My daughter and I had just completed a wonderful experience with Pearl Lanka Voyagers in Sri Lanka... read more

Reviewed July 25, 2018
bhalvorson
Perth, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We heard about Pearl Lanka Voyagers from Etihad crew. All the crew recommended the company so we decided to ask them to make for us an offer for 7 days. We did not do anything we just went there and everything was perfect, the travel plans was as they made it for us based on our wishes of visiting the most important parts of the country.

We had a guide with us for all this days, available for us 24 hours , now Sujith he s not only a guide in Sri Lanka but he is pur friend to. He’s professionalism made us trust him from the first beginning when we met in the Airport.

I totally recommend PEARL LANKA VOYAGERS to everyone, couples, family , friends, groups!

Was an amazing journey and we’ve seen a lot and we’ve learned a lot!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Looking back to our short break in Sri Lanka I hardly can imagine the better way to explore this marvelous island than traveling by car with local guide. Especially if you deal with such a customer-oriented company like Pearl Lanka Voyagers. You guys are just the best and make us feel it from the very first minute!
Don't want to repeat previous comments, just thank you so much, Mr.Ashoka, and Sujith in particular for 4 wonderful days !
And what is more important, safe and calm days, keeping in mind unrests in Kandy area and general chaos on roads. Thanks again Sujith, our dear friend)!

1  Thank Oleg A
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

My family and I just spent the last week touring with PearlLanka Voyagers! We highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

As my friend said one of the best decisions about Sri Lanka was travelling by car with a guide. And we made the right choice with Pearl Lanka Voyagers. No one thing to complain. When I was looking a guide before our trip I was comparing prices, terms, reviews, answers to emails etc. Pearl Lanka Voyagers became our favourite in that moment. My gratitude to Mr Ashoka for his politeness and tolerance. He could adept our wishes to reality.
When Sujith picked us up at the airport nice flowers necklaces and bottles of water were waiting for us. Little things make service as well.
Sujith was not only as a driver but as a friend. Being very flexible to our wishes on the way he suggested own ideas but not annoyed in that time. Btw Sujith is a really good driver . We were feeling in safety on the Sri Lankan roads next to him. Even when our journey had finished Sujith sent a message to us how we are. It was really nice . It feels like a family.
Thank you, Pearl Lanka Voyagers, for sweet memories and excellent service.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

This is my first comment on this site. As we had very little time for our trip to Sri Lanka, we pressed very tight schedule into just a couple of days. From the very start, from the back office, every email, every question got answered right away, even at odd hours for Sri Lanka. We outlined what we would want to do and they made a great plan, insisting a lots of additional places on the road which were very unique and we did not know about. Not once did they suggest some tourist traps, but more valued cultural sites and exotic national things. Btw, if you hear in Sri Lanka word combinations like "turtle farm" or "spice garden"- run to te opposite direction immediately. As a driver, Sujith was more like friend and a travelling companion, which was more than we had hoped for. He was fluent in english, gave us historic details, economical overview, political nuances etc.Very mannered and intelligent guy. My personal favorurite (as a fan of history), was the "timelines" that he draw before visiting each of the historical sites. The last adventure he took us, was the curry making workshop with local chef in Ella, after he knew that I like to cook. That was great experience, with emailed recipes and shoplist for local spices, afterwards. Thank you guys from Pearl Lanka Voyagers and specially to Sujith!

Ashoka M, Manager at Pearl Lanka Voyagers, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hope you have started your daily routine after the enjoyably trip in Sri Lanka and Male.

Thank you so much for selecting Pearl Lanka Voyagers as your travel partner in Sri Lanka. Pearl Lanka Voyagers value very much your patronage and appreciate your confidence that you placed in our service.

It’s a great pleasure to see your valuable comments and my sincere thanks for spending your valuable time in posting a valuable feedback on Trip Advisor about your travel experience with Pearl Lanka Voyagers.

In our continuous effort to improve the quality of our service, your valuable feedback is highly appreciated by Pearl Lanka Voyagers.

Seems you have had a bad experience about the spice gardens and turtle farms during your own beach stay arrangements in Sri Lanka after to our round tour.May be you were taken there by your beach hotel or by a tuk tuk driver. I think it will be a good travel experience for you avoiding the such places at your next visit in Sri Lanka.

Pearl Lanka Voyagers have strictly advised to all our drivers as do not take our clients to the any Spice Gardens.
About turtle farms; There are few Turtle Farms in the the southern cost belt of Sri Lanka keep well maintaining their good image.The regular price for full visit to there is USD 05 per person.

We hope to see you again in Sri Lanka soon.

We wish you All the Best !!