All reviews rooftop bar lanka hospital nice hotel special thanks comfortable stay long stay tuk tuk modern facilities sri lanka mini bar city view restaurant staff front office f b keep up the good work business trip reception staff
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I was occupied at the room number 605 at best western Elyon Colombo. Very satisfied by the hotel room service staff.an amazing job was done by the staff Mr Isham by arranging the room well, being super friendly and also very polite in interacting with the fellow customers at this hotel! Thankyou so much for your service and will definetely recommend for a great stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sadham Y
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We had such a good time up there and amazing creative cocktails and beautiful view!
Very friendly staff and a very attentive Manager, who was taking care of our special requests. Thank you Mr Thilina and your guys... we will be back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2018

The Service in the Hotel Elyon was very good. The reception staff especially Mr Kasun and Miss Prabodha were very helpful and informative. They really helped me out with a problem that was not even connected with the Hotel. Like directing me to a good Hospital which I had to visit. Even the cleaning staff were efficient in keeping the room tidy and clean. Will definitely come back again

Room Tip: The rooms on the mid level are the best
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

I've visited Colombo and stay at Bestwestern Elyon colombo, I've got a good service from Mr Isham, the hotel room service staff. He has done a great job by providing me a cleaner room and be friendly with the customer. Thanks for giving a good service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This looked more like a business hotel to me.We stayed here for a day before flying back home.
I have mixed reviews about this place.
The room was neat with required facilities but was small.i hurt myself couple of times in washroom as it was so congested. But the wifi was very strong.
The roof top bar was good and the service was also good.but items were really expensive at restaurant.we had just one club sandwich which costed 1200lkr.that was too much.but staff members were bery friendly,specially the man at the restaurant during lunch.
So i would have given 4-5 stars if i were on some business trip but i would not prefer it on a leisure trip with nothing to see around.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple