Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews boutique hotel sri lanka prime minister busy colombo beautiful hotel nice pool our honeymoon couple of nights delicious food colombo city tuk tuk suite mosquitoes
Selected filters
Reviewed December 9, 2017

After traveling around Sri Lanka I decided to spend the last night before heading back home in this hotel as it seemed quiet and pleasant. Let me telly you that the Uga went far beyond my expectations!! The service and the attentiveness were top level. This is a beautiful boutique hotel, the rooms are spacious, quiet and comfortable. The washrooms are also spacious and very modern looking. The location is also a plus as it is not in a very busy road and you have very good restaurants like Monsoon, Cafe Francais, etc just steps from it. The breakfast was the best I had in the whole trip. I wanted to thank again Shehan for all his help from the moment we stepped into the reception. I very highly recommend this hotel because of the price-quality ratio as well.

2  Thank JorgeMoskowicz
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Uga Résidence provided a spectacular start to our Sri Lankan trip. After arriving very early from our flight they quickly brought us to our room so we could get settled and sleep, letting us officially check in until later in the morning. The rooms are huge, comfortable, and well appointed with lovely bath products that I wish I could have kept and the art was especially beautiful throughout the residence. Everyone on staff was also so nice. This made our short stay in Colombo much more enjoyable. Amazing to find such quiet in the heart of the city, we slept like babies!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Uga Residence,
Thank you for welcoming us in the middle of the night. Great service, rooms are big and food is great too. Very closer to park street shops and restaurants. Ceylon spa is right opposite. Definitely be back.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2017

A colonial style building, beautifully laid out in central Colombo. Spacious rooms with lounge area and amazingly comfortable beds; lovely, large bathroom (no bath) and products. Reasonable sized pool. Dining was delicious-we had breakfast-no buffet but good choice of fresh food to order; tapas in the bar for supper was excellent. Restaurant and main areas are quite dark and cool from a/c. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2017

This hotel was amazing. We stayed for one night and wanted to stay longer. The hotel is small and beautiful. Our room was clean, big with a huge bathroom and super comfortable. The food was A+. I highly recommend this boutique hotel!

Date of stay: November 2017