All reviews boutique hotel park street mews ladies night rooms are huge sri lanka private courtyard busy city passion fruit prime minister lovely boutique lounge area rain shower lovely pool gangaramaya temple the heart of the city late checkout restaurants and bars
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights at the start of our honeymoon. The hotel is small with just 10 rooms meaning although full it felt very quiet and often we had the pool to ourselves. Room is HUGE with clearly distinct lounge area from the bedroom space with an amazing rainforest shower. Service throughout our stay was great and the breakfast was delicois, served a la carte with great pride seemingly taken in the presentation (including hot cross buns on Easter Sunday) 5/5 would highly recommend for those visiting Colombo.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

From the begining to end the trip was completed in style thanks to the team at UGA Residence. The service was on par with finest boutique hotels I have ever visited. On arrival we were taken to the room without any delay which was exactly what I needed after my long travel to reach the hotel. Arshard was the one who checked us in and he took all the fine details of my preference during a casual walk to room. I also made a dinner reservation at the restaurant and that was one of the key highlights of my short visit. Tasteful decor with brilliant service was awe inspiring to say the least. I didn't experience this level of service at any hotel in Sri Lanka.
The food alone spoke many words and the attention to detail and taste was well above par. This hotel truly paid attention in every aspect. I feel their team and the GM plus everyone is always ready to go the extra step to wow the guests. Thank you all for making my stay a memorable one and I wouldn't hesitate a minute to reccomend the property. Keep up the great work.
Cheers.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

We opted for Uga Residence to be our first rest in Colombo during our 2 weeks vacation in Sri Lanka and we never regret for this. Spacious room, strong wifi, helpful and polite staff, smart handy room equipment. Such a beautiful well maintained boutique lying in the heart of the city. Dining was superb. Especially would like to appreciate the Executive Chef David and team for taking well care of us evening evening. This is where You can find authentic modernize Sri Lankan food or fine Western cuisines with the right taste not have to go out any where. And this right start led us to the next rest stop- the Jungle Beach Trincom-another perfect relaxing staycation! Paid a little more but absolutely worthy. Can’t wait to come back!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The best place in Colombo I have being
Amazing food and very helpful staff ready to go out of their way to assist in what ever way
Quietness in the lobby and around the pool few crows and little squirrels to pass you time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2018

Very modern hotel built in a traditional style attached to a heritage protected building. Bedrooms are large with great beds. A 15m swimming pool gives the opportunity to soak away the tiredness after touring the city. Very help ful staff . The food is very nice in the fine dining style. Presentation was superb and the tastes unique. All the staff were friendly and helpful and supportive when we ventured out via Tuk Tuk. A walking tour of the city is very highly recommend particularly if it takes in the market area just behind the fort. A mind blowing experience. Highly recommend and a good hotel to finish your holiday in as it is just 40mins from the airport. Caution. Times to the airport increase dramatically in the rush hour traffic which starts to get underway from 7 am. There is a lot of new building work going on in Columbo 24/7 so your sleep could be disturbed from time to time from the noise of the building.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple