“Probably one of the best restaurants in Tashkent”
Review of Assorti

Assorti
Ranked #18 of 325 Restaurants in Tashkent
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: European, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: in Le Grand Plaza bldg, but independent. Also serves European and Korean food
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommending this place! I was in Tashkent for a week, alone. This restaurant is clean and cool, modern music, very good food (european, korean and japaneese). I ate korean noodles and tasted good. This is the only restaurant I’ve been to that has wifi (pretty important when you are alone). Middle high prices, noodles around 50 000 sum.
Menu is in english, yeeee

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food with great ambience. We had a small get together celebrating a wedding and us and all our guests had a great time. We chose local cuisine and then Lamp chops and the Plov have to say was among the best we had eaten. The service was excellent. We did get our own alcohol for which we paid a surcharge which was fair enough. Prices are on the higher side but worth it for the wonderful time we had. Would go back here for sure.

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant offers European, Japanese and local food. Uzbek one is a perfect fit for a western type of taste: less fat than the authentically cooked.

If you can visit only one place in Tashkent to eat, go there without hesitation.

Bon appetite.

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Went to meet a friend there for lunch and some Shisha (Hooka). It was my first time there and I was not sure what to eat. Manager called the chef and I told him I want chicken and he recommended a dish. Once he brought it I was surprised as to how delicious this dish was. Ordered my Shisha and it was made by a young lady, and I have to say it was very smooth shisha similar like Dubai. Went there 2 more times. Very clean restaurant with great atmosphere for relaxation.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

This is meant to offer fine dining.
The experience was otherwise. It was an expensive place with mediocre food.
The drinks are very expensive, beers start from 30,000som.
The food menu in English has the old prices. There is only one menu in Russian with new rates! How difficult is it to print a few copies in both languages with new rates.
They have a 20% service charge which bearing in mind awful surly service is unjustified. Waiters are grumpy and dont like to be questioned. The french onion soup for example is their local version. The Korean food is acceptable but not really outstanding. The kimchi, which is a basic dish, reflects their poor quality of food.
We went because of our travel agency having fixed dinner here. The bill was a single bill and considerable time was wasted as they did not give individual bills for the pax, like they do elsewhere: an opportunity to fudge the bill amount.
When asked as to who owns the place, a waiter said he was not allowed to say who owned it. On further questioning, he admitted it was an Uzbek but nothing else. Strange reticent behaviour for a restaurant.
Avoid if you can.