See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 13, 2018

The hotel was within 10 minutes of drive from airport. Hotel was grand and spacious but the decoration and equipment was not good. Water pressure was not strong enough. Buffer breakfast was good and variety but only local taste and preparing. Most important, staff in front desk was nice and supportive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

We stay in this hotel with my family and kids. I have a baby so I need always hot boiled water but the problem in the room not available kettle for boiling water so I ask to boiled in kitchen they don't want they saying have a culer but for baby it's not good. The receptionist so terrible the nose up like we staying here for free. Never come back again here. Not recomend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2017

It was a short stay, but from what we got to see, it is a comfortable hotel with nice staff. Wifi works well, which is not obvious in Uzbekistan. No problem with registration cards. the AC is good, but works a bit too loud.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2017

My room 803 was facing the park with a nice view.Size of the room is fine.Wi- Fi relatively relaible.
Alltogether I had a good stay.Check in was working very well.But check out was just the opposite.
First of all the receptionist in the morning did not fill the right dates in my registration card and did not belief since when I was in the hotel.Very stupid.Then after 5 min discussing he gave me a card with the right dates.But in the taxi I figured out it was the wrong card.The card of a hotel guest I did not know.So I went back to the hotel and then on the end I received my registration card.A wrong registration card could corse serious problems on the border.
Hard to belief how a receptionist can make such long row of mistakes.
Breakfast was ok.No complains.Romkeeping exellent.A good business hote suitable tourists aswell.
Wi-Fi need some improvement.
The hotel offer very good value for money.Location also is fine.
I can recommend the hotel.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed September 28, 2016

a budget hotel with good service,

a bit down with cleanliness

ground staff doesn't know much English, but it was manageable

food quality matches local standards

room offers good amenities and services,

good for a short trip