“Excellent restaurant in tashkent”

PASADO Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #44 of 325 Restaurants in Tashkent
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Very delicious meals (national and European), cozy atmosphere and excellent service - all is perfect. Expensive but worse it. Very good for business lunch and dinner, or romantic visit.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

It was two couples of us. We ordered different dishes. My choice was beef tail, it was very tasty. I advise. My wife had trout, it was acceptable, but a bit dry. Service was very good. I recommend to visit this place.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Very nice restaurant! The service was really good and they had a menu (lots of choices) in English. However, do not be in a hurry since the service was a bit slow... Food was good and we dit not find it expensive compared to other "fancy" restaurants in Tashkent.

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

When lost in translation works out in your favor...

Me: I'd like to order take-away.
Waitress: Okay, sit down.
Me: No, no, I'd just like to order - and then I'll come back.
Waitress: Okay, sit down over here.
Me: No, I'd just like to order. I will run out to buy some things and then come back.
Waitress: Yes, you can buy some things. Just sit here and order.
Me (finally clicking that something's being lost in translation): Okay, I'll sit down over here.
Waitress: Can I bring you anything to drink?
Me: No, no...I'd just like to order take-away.
Waitress: You'd like to order take-away from the bar?
Me: No, just food. Can I see a menu?
Waitress: Yes, a menu.
Me: We'll, and bring me a beer while I think.

(Clarification: the language being spoken was Russian, not English...and it was not my Russian that was the problem...just sayin')

Anyway...food was good. A bit pricey, but good.

Reviewed October 5, 2016

After an unbroken week of Uzbek food we were delighted to eat something besides gristly meat and onions. I had a stir fry and my daughter had a pasta dish. Both were delightful. Well prepared with good ingredients. The beer was cold and the service very helpful as we speak neither Uzbek nor Russian. We went back twice more before our travels ended. Definitely worth finding. Prices are fair.

1  Thank Donna B