“"very nıce hotel "wonderfull holiday"”
Review of Best Nobel Hotel

Best Nobel Hotel
Ranked #663 of 1,141 Hotels in Istanbul
varna
“"very nıce hotel "wonderfull holiday"”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I went to this hotel last year with my girlfriend.ı lıked this hotel very good nıce very comfortable.the people very friendly.Hotel room was clean and sufficient for our needs.the best nobel hotel is big and new.it isnt expensive.The hotel was great.All things was beautiful.The service was great, the meals were fantastic.very delicious. istanbul is fantastic and touristic city.the weather was lovely.ıt s hot.there are restaurants from every country.ı lıke turksh foods.ı was very happy to be theree.we will go to istanbul next summer of course again this hotel "THE BEST NOBEL HOTEL :)"

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 12 February 2012

the hotel is very nice and located in good place for shopping and nearist to the see where the view is amazing, nice staff and so cooperative especially the front office , and i recommend every one to travel to turkey to stay there , thanks the all staff

Denizli, Turkey
Reviewed 11 February 2012

In my opinion, best nobel hotel Hotel is the best option when you plan to visit Istanbul. First of All rates are very reasonable. Location is best.You can find All places to visit Like Aya Sofia, Gulhane Park, Topkapi Palace just on walking distance.There is Tram Available just near to it. I enjoyed Buffet Breakfast (Provided by Hotel) alot on Hotel Roof with the Sea side view. There is proper care of cleanliness of rooms. Hotel site is very calm. Staff and Mangement is very nice and Friendly. Internet access (Wifi) is also available. Infact it was a pleasant Stay at best nobel Hotel. Thanks to them!

Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2012

Best Nobel Hotel My friends and I stayed as a guest in every sense, and really satisfied with the city center of Istanbul and transportation olduk.konum quite old as the city can easily reach everything kolay.aradığınız palaces, mosques and museums, of course, also the staff warm, friendly and I thank for their hospitality actually my friends for breakfast, cleaning rooms and were very pleased, finding solutions for any kind of problems Think about what other people in a clean and friendly people ... and of course a central location, is also very advantageous Wants

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Best Nobel Hotel'...Because of my job;every year I stay in Sirkeci.every tıme ı stay different hotels.I can say that I try nearly all of it and so the last one was Best Nobel.
I and my friends enjoyed our time at this hotel. If you are a obsessed person about cleanıng like me:)you can prefer Best nobel.Because there was a shower in the toilet plus towels which were changed daily like beds make-up and soap. That's basically all I need.ı found the reception area very clean also.The staffs,especially Talat,are very helpful and friendly. This was a very bıg comfort for me.First night, I found my room a bit big,because most of the time I was out, so there wasn't necessity for a larger room in my case,than I told and they changed.if you want a clean, friendly, well located hotel...I would recommend this one. and also ; the location of hotel is perfect for walking everywhere in mid-town and beyond. You can go walking to historical place and enjoy the magnificent sights of Istanbul.
In summary;it is the best hotel like it's name'best nobel',I've ever stayed .
one day,ıf you have a chance to come to Sirkeci,you should stay there.

Thanks for everything....

2 Thank ahmetcal88
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 8 February 2012

In summary;it is the best hotel like it's name'best nobel',I've ever stayed .
one day,ıf you have a chance to come to Sirkeci,you should stay there.

Thanks for everything....

Derya Demirbaş

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Krasnodar, Russia
Reviewed 1 February 2012

It was an amazing expression of Istanbul staying at "Best nobel hotel". The staff are the best I have ever encountered, they are helpful, informative, friendli and extremely professional (I must say a particular thanke you to mr Okan, mr Telat and mr Mustafa for their help during my recent stay) they will do anything to make your stay more comfortable. They are very friendli too. My room was very cosy and nice, the bed was so comfortable for and dream to sleep in. Also the location of hotel is perfect for walking everywhere in mid-town and beyond. You can go walking to historical place and enjoy the magnificent sights of Istanbul. I like this city and the hotel I stayed in was marvellous. I can recomend this hotel to everyone because here you will be pleasantly surprised with hospitality and friendship of Turkish people. I hope I'll visit this city again.
HERKESE COK TESEKKURLER.