Best Nobel Hotel
US$169
US$223
US$188
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

The Byzantium Hotel & Suites(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$128
US$137
Basileus Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$44
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$148
US$99
Priceline
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$518
US$428
US$476
US$367
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 12, 2012

the hotel is very nice and located in good place for shopping and nearist to the see where the view is amazing, nice staff and so cooperative especially the front office , and i recommend every one to travel to turkey to stay there , thanks the all staff

Reviewed February 11, 2012

In my opinion, best nobel hotel Hotel is the best option when you plan to visit Istanbul. First of All rates are very reasonable. Location is best.You can find All places to visit Like Aya Sofia, Gulhane Park, Topkapi Palace just on walking distance.There is Tram Available just near to it. I enjoyed Buffet Breakfast (Provided by Hotel) alot on Hotel Roof with the Sea side view. There is proper care of cleanliness of rooms. Hotel site is very calm. Staff and Mangement is very nice and Friendly. Internet access (Wifi) is also available. Infact it was a pleasant Stay at best nobel Hotel. Thanks to them!

Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Best Nobel Hotel My friends and I stayed as a guest in every sense, and really satisfied with the city center of Istanbul and transportation olduk.konum quite old as the city can easily reach everything kolay.aradığınız palaces, mosques and museums, of course, also the staff warm, friendly and I thank for their hospitality actually my friends for breakfast, cleaning rooms and were very pleased, finding solutions for any kind of problems Think about what other people in a clean and friendly people ... and of course a central location, is also very advantageous Wants

Reviewed February 10, 2012

Best Nobel Hotel'...Because of my job;every year I stay in Sirkeci.every tıme ı stay different hotels.I can say that I try nearly all of it and so the last one was Best Nobel.
I and my friends enjoyed our time at this hotel. If you are a obsessed person about cleanıng like me:)you can prefer Best nobel.Because there was a shower in the toilet plus towels which were changed daily like beds make-up and soap. That's basically all I need.ı found the reception area very clean also.The staffs,especially Talat,are very helpful and friendly. This was a very bıg comfort for me.First night, I found my room a bit big,because most of the time I was out, so there wasn't necessity for a larger room in my case,than I told and they changed.if you want a clean, friendly, well located hotel...I would recommend this one. and also ; the location of hotel is perfect for walking everywhere in mid-town and beyond. You can go walking to historical place and enjoy the magnificent sights of Istanbul.
In summary;it is the best hotel like it's name'best nobel',I've ever stayed .
one day,ıf you have a chance to come to Sirkeci,you should stay there.

Thanks for everything....

2  Thank ahmetcal88
Reviewed February 8, 2012

In summary;it is the best hotel like it's name'best nobel',I've ever stayed .
one day,ıf you have a chance to come to Sirkeci,you should stay there.

Thanks for everything....