“Best Point Hotel is the correct name of this pleasant hotel”
Review of Best Point Hotel

Best Point Hotel
Ranked #30 of 1,141 Hotels in Istanbul
Istanbul, Turkey
“Best Point Hotel is the correct name of this pleasant hotel”
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We arrived at the hotel in the middle of the night and was very well received by a service-minded staff. The rooms were clean and delicate. The bathroom contained the amenities you want. Breakfast is tasty and the staff accommodating and service minded. The location is right in the center of old town. No noise at night. What more could you want? Recommend it to those who think a trip to Istanbul! Nina from Norway

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
8 Thank Nina S
TheBestPointHotel, Owner at Best Point Hotel, responded to this review, 1 April 2012
My Dearest guest,
I am Fatih YILDIRIM,the owner of the hotel, I would like to thank you for your review about Best Point Hotel on tripadvisor.I appreciate your kind comments.
Accepting you also as a member of Best Point Hotel Family, we will be very happy to host you with the same passion in Best Point Hotel when you come back to Istanbul.
Owner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 March 2012

The staff were helpful and friendly from the start and made us really welcome. Nothing was ever too much trouble. The owner was keen and a fund of local knowledge. He wanted to make sure we had everything we needed. We thought that we were in a 'one-off' hotel that had its own personality. The room was excellent with comfortable large bed for the tall, excellent bathroom (light could have been brighter) and there was plenty of storage space. Breakfast was buffet style with a very good choice and eggs to order. The hotel location was quiet but only a 10 minute stroll to the main tourist attractions and plenty of local restaurants. After a hard day's sightseeing back to the hotel for a cup of apple tea or coffee with cake. If it wasn't there you just had to ask.
Would definitely recommend the hotel and stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a de-luxe room with bath jacuzzi
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Graham H
Baku, Azerbaijan
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We have stayed at Best point hotel for a week in March and never regreted about our decision for a minute. Apart from very good location of the hotel at Sultan Ahmet area, which is in walking distance from all main historic places such as Aya Sofia Mosque, Blue Mosque, Topkapi palace, Hippodrome etc, the staff of hotel was absolutely professional and helpful. Thanks to the friendly-like attitude of the staff, especially Fatih bey and Umit bey, our stay in Istanbul has become even more memorable. They were extremely helpful in every way. This hotel makes you feel like home. All good reviews of Best Point hotel I have recently stumbled upon are absolutely true. I shall definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends and everyone who has plans to visit this amaizing city.
Kamila, Baku, Azerbaijan.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
6 Thank Kamila958
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 27 March 2012

what to say about Best Point hotel? that is simply perfect:The location is 5 minuts to the blue mosque, the staff is very friendly and helpfull, the room is nice and clean and the owner Mr. Fatih is great. We were very lucky !

Room Tip: 206 was our room it has a not nice view but was huge
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank Alberto B
TheBestPointHotel, Owner at Best Point Hotel, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 26 March 2012

The location is excellent - close to the major attractions. All t he staff were very friendly and helpful in every way. Our room was pleasantly furnished and very large as we were three people - myself, my cousin and my grandson (15 yrs.). I will certainly recommend it to anyone I hear is visiting Istanbul - we had a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Felicity B
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 21 March 2012

This hotel exceeded expectations. Very clean and charmingly decorated. It is very conveniently located to many of the attractions and surrounded by great restaurants. Staff are very friendly and hospitable. They greet guests with a warm drink and Turkish sweet every time we walk in . The owner Fatih is extremely knowledgeable and speaks perfect English. He was like a personal tour guide. He suggested and/or planed most of the day trips, evening entertainments, and even transportation for sightseeing and to and from the airport. Breakfast was a fabulous feast of Turkish food. The cook even took special orders and staff were always there with a smile catering to guests every need. Afternoon tea was a nice treat. Overall A+ and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
7 Thank Somaia
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 March 2012

This hotel was perfect for visiting all the major attractions. The room was very clean with everything needed provided, WiFi reception was great. The breakfast was incredible and the staff - especially Kizmet and Turkan were only too pleased to help and encourage sampling all the great Turkish cuisine! We stayed when the weather was very cold and so were not able to take advantage of the rooftop facilities. Thanks to everyone for a fantastic, fascinating trip.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
8 Thank MBM1005
TheBestPointHotel, Owner at Best Point Hotel, responded to this review, 20 March 2012