All reviews steam room filtered water turkish bath great room rain shower loved this hotel rooms are spacious street noise amazing hotel old city turkey taksim square nisantasi concierge neighborhood taxi luxury
Reviewed May 27, 2011

This hotel is great in all respects: location (close to Istanbul's hip hang-out area), design, quality and service.
You feel welcomed there - the staff makes serious efforts to make sure your stay is as pleasant and comfortable as possible. And what's important, it doesn't come out as superficial, it feels very genuine.
The attention to detail is truly amazing. You see it in everything from the overall room design to the little things like complimentary fruits and sweets, nice toiletries, linen laundry bags instead of traditional plastic ones.
I had a single room and it was huge with a large bed, full-size desk and a separate hygene area (toilet, sink, shower, bathtub). Everything is designed in a beautiful modern style with top-quality furnishings and fixtures.
I haven't tried hotel's restaurant but breakfast was excellent.
In the summer, they will have a roof-top terrace with a bar and a lounge area - very hip and cool.
Overall, if you're considering a place away from the traditional tourist areas, I 'd highly recommend this Park Hyatt

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Chukcha_reader
Reviewed May 4, 2011

This place was absolutely stunning - one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The rooms were a perfect mixture of antique charm and modern style, and were absolutely huge. I just loved every bit of staying here. The breakfasts were so delicious and the staff were so professional, friendly and efficient. The charming concierge was adorable and gave us the best tips and recommendations - his help really made our trip a successful. I couldn't praise this place more highly. If you have the opportunity, go!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LondonTealady
Reviewed February 20, 2011

Great hotel. Cool, stylish with great friendly service. Fantastic location in heart of Nisantasi, the city's boho quarter. Rooms excellent with great music players to chill out, bathrooms to relax, and bar for quiet meetings. Beautiful decor ever step of the way. Fabulous breakfasts. And just really nice people with natural friendly service. Wifi is still expensive, especially if you have multi devices, but nothing is quite perfect (yet)!

• Stayed: February 2011
2  Thank Geniusworks
Reviewed December 20, 2010

Actually I lıve in İstanbul.. On saturday me and my fiancee had a great time in Nısantası area we have gone to couple of bars and drank enough not to drive our car .
we have decided to stay in Park hyatt macka palas which was a great experience.
The room was amazing and luxury. the bath tub was interesting you can arrenge the color of the light which is suitable for your mood :) we had the breakfast in the room which was a great breakfast.
as a result I highly recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank akinakb
Reviewed November 15, 2010

My husband and I stayed here with two of our friends in two separate king spa rooms for three days. The room is every bit as magnificent as they sound -- we used the sauna every day (sometimes even twice a day), and it was especially relaxing after long-day romps around the city.

One of the best things about the hotel is the breakfast! The buffet was a smorgasbord of offerings that included fresh and dried fruits, cold cuts, olives, fresh-baked pastries, cheeses, honeys, and yogurts. On top of that, we were offered a hot entree that ranged from pancakes to tasty omelets. Even if you don't have breakfast here, stop in for the great coffee - probably one of the best cups of coffee we've had anywhere.

Another great thing about the hotel is Ali who worked the front desk. He's very knowledge and well-traveled, yet very down to earth and approachable. He gave us a tour of our room upon arrival, occasionally checked in on us, and spent an hour telling us about all the different parts of Turkey before we headed off. Ali was great and made our stay stand-out! (Also, the concierge was most helpful and patient, but I can't remember her name.)

The downside is that the Park Hyatt is fairly far from the main sites. We walked once from the Blue Mosque back, and being fit, late 20-something folks, it was still quite a trek. The upside is that you'll get to see a different part of town. The immediate area is pretty swanky with lots of international retail and little restaurants (some of which are terrible tourist traps.) The best restaurant we ate at while in Turkey was Kosebasi, which is directly across the street from the hotel. It's a local chain, but the food was just out of this world and the atmosphere was jovial and light. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple